Garnier Nutritioniste Purifying Wet Cleansing Cloths Reviews

Ranked #127 out of 136 in Facial Wipes

Convenient towelettes instantly remove make-up, even mascara. With purifying "skin-nutrients," gently detoxify, leaving skin deeply clean and pure.

July 03, 2013

The cloths did stay remove most of my makeup. They stayed moist the entire time I used them. However it left my face feeling oily even after washing my face with my cleanser. Did not like. Will not repurchase.

July 24, 2009

I'm not a big fan of cleansing cloths since they don't give me the fresh face feeling I'm used to get with liquid cleansers, but they do the job.

These are ophtalmologist tested, non comedogenic and oil-free.

It is said to leave skin deeply clean and pure (which must be true, but I couldn't really feel it).

These cleansing cloths are supposed to be gentle on your skin and instantly remove make-up, but I had a hard time removing my regular makeup (not waterproof!) and the skin around my eyes becamed itchy and irritated.

May 14, 2009

Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure detoxifying wet cleansing towelettes are okay at best. First off, they have a weird smell, or at least I think so! They don't clean any better than a good old baby wipe that can be had at half the price. I would have to say, pass on these!

April 13, 2009

The wipes are good for on the go or for at home. If you don't have a source of water then these wipes are perfect. Just take them out wherever you are and give your face that fresh and clean feeling you are looking for, no matter where you are.

August 01, 2008

These are the pre-moistened towelettes that you can use to clean your face. They're best used for removing eye makeup, for keeping in your bag to wash your face after the gym, or if you're staying over someone's house. They probably don't replace your everyday face washing, but it's non drying and seems to get my face very clean. I've been using them for a few years now.

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted