Garnier Nutritioniste Regenerating Night Cream

Garnier Nutritioniste Regenerating Night Cream Reviews

Ranked #1054 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

September 25, 2013

I really liked this face cream, compared to other ones made by Garnier, as it didn't leave my face looking greasy like the others. Has a nice smell and is not too thick! I would buy it again.

November 26, 2007

This really doesn't seem like a night cream because it's way too light compared to other products. If it is, I am impressed! It absorbs nicely without an oily residue and has a pleasing fragrance. Only time will tell if any anti-ageing effects will be noticeable - so far I really couldn't say. I am in my early 30s and starting to see the first signs of crow's feet and other sagging, so I really hope to nip it in the bud somewhat. Ask me again in 3 or 4 years.

I do like this product though, and if it proves to work over time would definitely prefer it over the other stuff I was using before (Neutrogena I think)

November 17, 2007

I have been using this for about 2 weeks so far. I am surprised by how much I like it. I just dab a small amount on my forehead cheeks and chin and then smooth it over my face. In the morning my skin looks amazing. I really notice it in my forehead, which looks really smooth and hydrated without being oily and my skin tone looks more even. It also doesn't bother my trouble areas like my chin where I have been having some acne. It has a really nice subtle citrus scent that fades quickly after applying it so you aren't smelling your face all night.

To give some context to my review, I have oily/combination skin with some acne in the chin area. I am in my 20s and starting to notice some fine lines.

This is definitely my favorite night cream and I will buy another jar when this runs out.