Garnier Olia Hair Colour Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 258 in Hair Colour

August 24, 2016

I really like this colour as it doesn't stink (that's always a great thing), priced well and definitely covers everything leaving a nice rich colour plus the hair is super soft and shiny with the after treatment included in the package

June 08, 2016

Nice packaging, nice gloves, nice bottle and nice scent. The only problem with this particular brand was that the bottle was too flimsy and hard to hold onto as it kept slipping throuh my fingers. After applying this hair color all over, my scalp wasn't burning but the heat coming off my hair was insane. The end result, the color came out patchy and this brand did not cover all my greys. Maybe this product works better on other hair types just not mine.

May 26, 2016

I have relatively thick hair that is just past my shoulders so I used 4 boxes of the 6.46 intense red copper dye expecting that to cover it. I found it weird that the developer wasn't premixed but I had read a few good reviews so tried it anyways. After applying and waiting and rinsing, I was left with the splotchiest at home dye job, and not for a lack of coverage. The red came out bright orange in some areas and a strange red in others. Definitely would not ever use this crap again!

March 24, 2016

I loved the color and the fact it isn't as harsh on my hair, I also thought it smelled good for a hair dye. I didn't think it covered my roots as well as I had hoped but did leave in my natural highlights so it looked more natural

March 11, 2016

Je me fais les colorations à la maison 1 mois sur 2, le mois suivant je vais au salon pour une coupe. Cette coloration est l'équivalent d'une coloration au salon. La couleur est vibrante, pleine de nuances. L'huile qui la constitue rend nos cheveux très doux et brillants. Je l'aime beaucoup et elle s'applique très bien.

March 10, 2016

I got this hair color in Medium Golden Brown because I wanted to achieve the same look as it was display on the box. I know most of the time you do not get the color exactly like the image displayed but you can get it somewhere close. Well for me the color was a total fail. My hair looks all color blended between light brown and dark brown. I did like thsat there were no spills and the formula smells really nice. It was just confusing about the color part.

February 29, 2016

So, I absolutely love this product for a lot of reasons. However, there is one reason that I was not pleased with the product. I love that it smells nice and that it has a nice creamy texture. However, the creamy texture is where I feel the problem might be an issue because it feels as though you have covered your entire head when in fact there might be a few spots here and there that are left dry. I had to use 2 boxes because of the length and thickness of my hair( I have to do this will all hair color products).so it should have sufficiently colored my hair without leaving any "spots" of discoloration" This product might not have worked well for my hair but I do feel it wll work well for others hair.

February 17, 2016

Made my hair feel healthier after using this product and doesnt have a strong chemical smell to it that is common in other hair dyes as this line is all natural. Loved it!

1.5/5

February 11, 2016

I like to have a natural color so noone can even guess I color my hair.Garnier has a large selection of colors. I selected a brown.The color is very natural and matched the rest of my hair very well. This is the good news part of the review.On the negative side, I did not like the applicator. It is attractive looking, but the tear drop shaped bottle is not comfortable to hold and is slippery when the gloves are soaked with color mixture. The bottle is totally smooth and round and the sleek gloves had trouble holding on to it.The color had no amonia and no smell, that was very nice.I liked that the color stains on my skin around the hair line washed off easily without much scrubbing.The colour came out patchy even though it was liberally applied. I was not that impressed with the product and it washed out in less then a month. I would not buy this product again.

February 06, 2016

I love this hair dye so much ! It smells so good . i used it 8 times already and will continue using it for sure .