Garnier Olia

ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

shelby_wilson97
Feb 27, 2014

Not to happy with this product. My hair was a dark to medium blonde before,I bought the lightest blonde they had. I expected to go a shade lighter. My hair didn't change much at all I left it on for about an hour. It actually looks a little darker, has a grey tent to it. Don't waste your money go with another kind. I should have listened to the comments.

nscott84
Feb 05, 2014

I love the way my hair turns out when I use Olia! It doesn't dry my hair out as much as other brands out there, probably because it is oil based. The results also look really vibrant, as I typically go for the burgandy color. I definitely recommend this product.

jennifer.morse74
Nov 04, 2013

I have been colouring my hair at home for about 15 years and have tried many different products. I was excited about Olia because it is supposed to be gentle and use natural oils. I was so disappointed with this product! I am naturally a dark blonde - more on the ashy side. I always use a very light blonde colour and never choose anything with 'ash' in the name. I chose the lightest blonde shade that Olia came in and gave it a try. My hair came out GREEN! A metallic, horrible GREEN! It also made my hair feel very dry and coarse.
I complained to customer service and to their credit, they sent me a coupon for a free hair colour product. I used it to purchase my favourite - Garnier Nutrisse which works fabulously! Review to come on that next :)

Quatchi
Aug 28, 2013

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE this product!!
My daughter has a sensitive scalp but still wants colour. Olia was able to give her everything she wanted. The smell was awesome so much better than the usual box colour. We used red which is known to be a colour that fades quickly. Not he case here. Her colour is vibrant and doesn't fade. We've bought it several times and have yet to be disappointed. Her scalp doesn't burn at all which is great. As for the bottle shape...yes the first time it seemed a little awkward but it was because it was something new by the time we were finished it was no trouble at all.

Aug 23, 2013

I usually buy hair colour based on what's on sale/colour options... However this is twice in a row I have used Olia and I can say there will be plenty more in the future! This product is amazing! It hides grey well, doesn't feel so harsh like other brands, and has no abrasive fumes to deal with. I'm left with glossy smooth hair in a natural colour!

ems001
Aug 22, 2013

I used Olia Darkest Violet - 3.16, because I was trying to cover some hilites I had done earlier. I like the box and the gloves it came with and the color that I ended up with (I have dark brown hair usually, and my hilites were pretty light, dark blonde) - but it didn't quite cover my hilites that well, and also it is fading quite quickly.

I might try a different color one more time to see how it will end up.

I have used other Garnier color boxes and it seemed to fade less.

smiley_gen
Aug 21, 2013

I wasn't able to find the color I was looking for in the brand I had been using so I decided to give Garnier Olia in shade #660 a try.
1st off, even before starting, I was happy to see it came with nice gloves, not those crappy little flimsy one you once in a while poke a finger through...
I tried it and loved it! The smell wasn't harsh, it covered my hair very well, no dripping. It's been a little over 2 weeks now and my color is still nice and bright although it has faded a little bit but I've always found it normal with darker shades of reds.
Overall, I was a happy customer!

anasuhop
Aug 12, 2013

I cannot say enough good things about this product! It's the first one I've encountered where it lived up to it's advertisement!
I paid $12.99 plus tax for it, which is actually a steal considering how insanely good this hair dye is! It left my hair incredibly soft and healthy. There was no need to use the moisture shampoo's or conditioners as I usually have to do when using other hair dyes.

From now on I will be purchasing Olia when I get bored with my hair colour and need a change!

grenouille
Aug 09, 2013

I have grey hair scince I was 15. This is the FIRST hair color that actually covers my grey hair perfectly! Smells great, not harsh on hair. Leaves my hair feeling soft. Only thing i don't like is the shape of the bottle, which i find hard to handle.

Jul 10, 2013

price was not bad, i was so excited to try this. the bottle is hard to grasp, the product felt grainy on my hair, though the scent wasn't bad. but it didn't cover well at all!! the product washed out, within 2 days i could see where it hadn't covered and i had to recolour. waste of money.