Garnier Olia

ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

bonzi67
Jun 15, 2014

I have been dying my hair myself for years. I tried this one when it came out and hooked. I go the lightest blonde and it covers all my grey. Everyone always comments on my colour. I recommend this product. I grabbed a few while on sale and always have one on hand to touch up my hair!

bellaspuppies6
May 28, 2014

I saw the adds and was excited to try it . I get my hair coloured at the salon but I do my roots between appointments to reduce my costs. Last summer my stylist took a bit of time off and I needed to colour my hair myself. I purchased this product and was very disappointed. It promises grey coverage but that is not the case. My tough grey were still there !. The package I purchased was missing the applicator bottle and I called the 1800 number and they sent me a coupon for a free box,so I gave it another try. This time I split it in 2 to just try it on my roots. Again the coverage was not there. My grey hair was still there ! I even left it on for an extra 10 minutes to see if that would improve the results. I was greatly disappointed. The price of the colour is also more than the other brands as it is the new kid on the block. If you are looking for grey coverage I would leave this one on the shelf.

May 20, 2014

when I saw the pub on Olia, I was pretty excited to try it. The colors looked wonderful and without ammoniac, I was hooked. But then I bought it, and I was so disapointed!! The color I chose was almost identical to the one I always buy in another brand, I'm used to color my hair in my home so I'm not a debutant, but Olia didn't stick at all!! I had spots without any color and it looked awful. I had to go buy the brand I'm used to only to repair de damage. Don't ever buy it!

magimuggins
Apr 23, 2014

When this product first came out, I thought to sway from my Loreal and try Olia. Tried it, it did not cover any gray or make any difference in my hair. I have been coloring my hair 30 years and not once has this happened. Back to Loreal I went. Then I gave it another try 3 weeks ago, thinking perhaps I got a bad box. Well, suffice to say, still got nothing worth raving about. I'll stick to Loreal!

shelby_wilson97
Feb 27, 2014

Not to happy with this product. My hair was a dark to medium blonde before,I bought the lightest blonde they had. I expected to go a shade lighter. My hair didn't change much at all I left it on for about an hour. It actually looks a little darker, has a grey tent to it. Don't waste your money go with another kind. I should have listened to the comments.

nscott84
Feb 05, 2014

I love the way my hair turns out when I use Olia! It doesn't dry my hair out as much as other brands out there, probably because it is oil based. The results also look really vibrant, as I typically go for the burgandy color. I definitely recommend this product.

jennifer.morse74
Nov 04, 2013

I have been colouring my hair at home for about 15 years and have tried many different products. I was excited about Olia because it is supposed to be gentle and use natural oils. I was so disappointed with this product! I am naturally a dark blonde - more on the ashy side. I always use a very light blonde colour and never choose anything with 'ash' in the name. I chose the lightest blonde shade that Olia came in and gave it a try. My hair came out GREEN! A metallic, horrible GREEN! It also made my hair feel very dry and coarse.
I complained to customer service and to their credit, they sent me a coupon for a free hair colour product. I used it to purchase my favourite - Garnier Nutrisse which works fabulously! Review to come on that next :)

Quatchi
Aug 28, 2013

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE this product!!
My daughter has a sensitive scalp but still wants colour. Olia was able to give her everything she wanted. The smell was awesome so much better than the usual box colour. We used red which is known to be a colour that fades quickly. Not he case here. Her colour is vibrant and doesn't fade. We've bought it several times and have yet to be disappointed. Her scalp doesn't burn at all which is great. As for the bottle shape...yes the first time it seemed a little awkward but it was because it was something new by the time we were finished it was no trouble at all.

Aug 23, 2013

I usually buy hair colour based on what's on sale/colour options... However this is twice in a row I have used Olia and I can say there will be plenty more in the future! This product is amazing! It hides grey well, doesn't feel so harsh like other brands, and has no abrasive fumes to deal with. I'm left with glossy smooth hair in a natural colour!

ems001
Aug 22, 2013

I used Olia Darkest Violet - 3.16, because I was trying to cover some hilites I had done earlier. I like the box and the gloves it came with and the color that I ended up with (I have dark brown hair usually, and my hilites were pretty light, dark blonde) - but it didn't quite cover my hilites that well, and also it is fading quite quickly.

I might try a different color one more time to see how it will end up.

I have used other Garnier color boxes and it seemed to fade less.