Garnier Pure 3 in 1 Scrub Mask Anti-Imperfections for Oily Skin
Good

Garnier Pure 3 in 1 Scrub Mask Anti-Imperfections for Oily Skin Reviews

Ranked #102 out of 218 in Facial Exfoliators

August 03, 2016

Je l'utilise depuis des années et je l'aime toujours autant! Le rapport qualité prix est excellent et ma peau est toujours belle! Je le recommande vivement à celles qui veulent améliorer les imperfections de leur visage!

September 20, 2015

I found that this is a very interesting product, being a 3 in 1. I bought it to help clear up horomonal acne. I think that it did reduce my acne, and did not cause any further breakouts. Products similar to this one tend to dry my skin out, however, I do not use this product daily so I have not experienced dryness from it.

I find I like to use it as a mask the most, when I am having a bath. I use it either on my whole face or to spot treat. I have to be careful around my eye area. There is menthol in this product and while I enjoy my skin feeling tingly upon rinsing, I do not enjoy my eye area burning.

As for the scrubbing and cleansing qualities, I find other scrubs to be more effective at removing dryness (this one has very fine scrubbing particles, and not much of 'em). I also prefer to have a foaming cleanser than a clay-based one. The clay in this product makes it hard to rinse off (as I find with other clay masks), so that's why I choose other cleansers over this one.

With that said, I do not think this is a bad product at all, and would be an excellent product to bring travelling if you know your skin will break out.

June 01, 2015

I tried this once as a mask and it completely dried out my skin. I would not recommend if you have sensitive skin like I do.

April 07, 2015

This is a DEEP cleansing scrub. I would not suggest everyday use, I use it about 2 times a week. After washing off my makeup I used it as a deep exfoliant and then let it set as a mask. (takes about 5 mins) It tightens and firms like a clay mask. Leaves my skin feeling clean, and refreshed and a little more youthful. A MUST have in my bathroom.

November 02, 2014

LOVE THE MULTI-PURPOSE (MASK, WASH OR SCRUB). USE DEPENDS ON NEEDS AND TIME AVAILABLE. HAS A PLEASANT CLAY/CUCUMBER SCENT. IS A BIT HARSH AND LEAVES SKIN FEELING STRIPPED.