• Garnier Pure A Daily Treatment Moisturizer
  • Garnier Pure A Daily Treatment Moisturizer

Garnier Pure A Daily Treatment Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #1012 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Ultra-Lift introduces a 2-in-1 innovation to deliver powerful anti-wrinkle results in just one easy step, with 2 times pro-retinol from nature, ultra-lift 2-in-1 wrinkle reducer combines a precise dose of both a concentrated serum and a daily moisturizer to boost anti-wrinkle and firming action. This swirl suspension technology means no more compromises - the results of a serum and a moisturizer in just one step.

January 23, 2014

A great product, at a reasonale price that does what it says it will do. I use it on alternating nights because when I used it exclusively, my skin did feel a little dry. I also bought the night version which I use alternately as well. The especially nice thing about this product is that it shows results quickly.

February 10, 2009

This is wonderful! I have only ahd this product for two days, but I can feel it working right when I apply it. The gel was different for me because I usually use lotions. I thought it would be hard to spread, but it was perfectly fine. My pores are visually closing up. I really do not recommend this to people with normal to dry skin because this product is targetted towards oilier and acne-prone skin. It is not meant to quenche skin. Other than compatability with skin types, PureA is great.

April 26, 2008

This moisturizer is awesome! I have a problem with acne, and most moisturizers make the problem worse! This product really moisturizes my face and keeps it matte all day. My acne has calmed down and my overall tone is much better!

I highly reccommend this to any one with acne prone skin!

September 15, 2007

I have to agree with MizzRobin - this moisturizer is awesome. I have been using it daily for about a year now. I have combination skin, dry and oily T-zone, some enlarged pores, etc. I found that this product absorbs really well into my skin and it doesn't leave it feeling greasy at all. I have occasional breakouts, and I have found that this moisturizer does its job to control the breakouts along with tightening pores. It doesn't do much to control the oil production on my skin but it does its main job of moisturizing, preventing breakouts and tightening pores. This is one product I can always rely on.

September 13, 2007

I recently purchased this product because I started to notice enlarged pores on my nose and was looking for a way to shrink them. This product claims to produce lasting hydration all while keeping pores blemish free and tightening pores. Pure A contains zinc and Salycyclic acid...both of which are supposed to help control oily skin and breakouts. I have been cursed with skin where the top layer is dry but underneath is normal/oily. I thought a product that moisturized my skin AND prevented blemishs was too good to be true! I was pleasantly surprised to find out that this product WORKS very well. It does not leave my skin feeling dry and the pores have shrunken down. I am pleased to say that after using this product for a few weeks any blemishs have also disappeared. You cannot go wrong with this product, I highly recommend it!