Garnier Pure Control Pimple Tinted Corrector Reviews

Ranked #188 out of 389 in Concealer

May 16, 2016

Okay seriously! I bought it for $3 at Dollorama and it was totally worthed it! I don!t even have to put bb cream pr foundation on top. Still, it's not like a big mask of makeup on your face.

September 23, 2015

I absolutely love this product. It has great coverage and I like the fact that it helps with breakouts. I definitely recommend this product to anyone, I've even futured it in one of my favourites videos.

October 29, 2014

Love the roller ball was nice under the eyes & colour matched well

August 05, 2014

I used the Pure Control Anti-Pimple Roller, and it helps conceal my pimples perfectly. I don’t have to be self-conscious about a pimple any more, knowing that if I get one I can treat it and it will be gone before I know it! I definitely wish that I had this product in high school!

(from my product review blog)

February 17, 2014

As a late 20-something who still gets embarrassing breakouts, this product was a great find. It is just my colour, and provides excellent coverage over my occasion zits. I can say that also, without a doubt, it helps get rid of them way better than any other products of its kind. I usually notice the pimple has started to clear up within one day of using this stuff. It is worth the money. I was totally skeptical at first, but this was a great purchase.