Garnier Pure Control Scrub

Garnier Pure Control Scrub Reviews

Ranked #186 out of 257 in Facial Exfoliators

November 01, 2016

Bon exfoliant pour le visage à petit prix. À utiliser une fois par semaine sinon ma peau devient trop sèche et irrité. Odeur neutre,déloge toute les impuretés de mon visage.

November 01, 2016

J'utilise ce produit lorsque ma peau a beaucoup de break out (lors des changements de saisons) et je l'aime bien. Je ne l'utilise pas souvent parce qu'il assèche la peau, mais quelques fois il aide vraiment beaucoup.

September 11, 2014

Garnier Pure Control Scrub was one of the MANY products that I have tried to try and get my acne under control. I used the entire container before deciding that this product clearly was not for me. It actually made my face break out more and it gave a weird filmy feeling on my face after I used it.

April 11, 2014

This scrub works wonders for mild acne.Doesn't dry out the skin and leaves your face feeling soft.Not sure on the effectiveness when faced with severe acne but I love the product!

August 26, 2013

Skin Type: Combination/Normal with very occasional oiliness
    Skin Issue: Slight Acne Breakouts every 2-4 weeks and acne scarring on cheeks.

I used this product twice daily, in the morning shower and at night and I felt the product dried out my face overall, but this isn't a problem for me personally, as I moisturize after any facial cleansing.
    What I wanted this scrub to accomplish was to really scrub away dead skin cells, and it is a great exfoliant. However, it didn't appear to reduce my acne significantly over the weeks that I tried it out, my older acne scars did see a definite reduction, but acne was still returning.

I would recommend this scrub purely as a scrub, not as a product that will directly fight the acne and reduce its frequency.