Garnier Pure Mattifying Toner

Garnier Pure Mattifying Toner Reviews

Ranked #71 out of 208 in Toner

September 04, 2016

I bought this because the pretty packaging I think LOL

Also, it described on the labels, all the things I was looking for in a Toner, however, I do have sensitive skin, and I felt that this product burned my face, literally. It made my skin shiny not matte, and felt it totally stripped my skin of everything.I guess maybe it is more for someone with really oily skin. It just irritated mine. I won't buy it again, but I have used Garnier in the past and like some of their other products. I am still using it as I don't like wasting if I don't have too. I just use a lesser amount and only 1 time a day not twice.

Thanks

August 31, 2016

Of course it does what it says on the botle, my pores are less visible and my face is less glowy / greasy BUT with a strong smell of alcohol. If you want to get your face drunk thats a good product... Personnaly I not a fan of putting alcohol on my face I'm pretty sure this is not good for the skin it is so drying...

April 18, 2016

Garnier's Pure Mattifying Toner is the first skin care product by Garnier that I have tried. I had only heard of the brands' hair care and hair colouring products until a recent trip to Shopper's Drug Mart where they were on sale, and showcased.

I have been using for three nights and two days now, and am blown away by my results. I recently have had an acne breakout on my cheeks, chin, and chest where both whiteheads and cystic acne are present. Within these few days of use, the Garnier Pure Mattifying Toner has reduced the size of pores, cleared acne and blackheads, purified and tightened skin, and overall truly left my face seeming more matte than before! The smell is quite strong, but this is common with toners as the alcohol content is typically high.

♡ Clears acne, blackheads, and even reduced redness and puffiness of cystic acne spots
♡ Tightens and tones - really helps skin appear more matte
♡ Affordable

I purchased the Garnier Mattifying Toner for 6.49 on sale. This is a great price, and I look forward to using this product again in the future!

February 17, 2016

Product is suppose to clean your pores and make the smaller. Has not done that. Moreover it has a very strong alcohol smell, so when you put it on you can smrll it throughout the day.

Neuven added a new review for