Garnier Skin Naturals Fresh Day Cream Reviews

Ranked #725 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Garnier Skin Naturals Fresh Day Cream keeps your skin smooth and moisturize all day! For more information, please visit www.garnier.ca.

September 10, 2014

This Day Cream not only provides 24h moisture but it's also a great makeup base!
I find, from personal experience and use, that my foundation goes on easily and more evenly. Leaving out the blotches. As a moisturizer, I use daily and my skin went from dry patches near my nose and chin to being absolutely clear. Stocked up when last on sale!

August 15, 2013

Again, for my special needs (pimples with dry and sensitive skin), this works the best for me! I strongly recommend the Garnier Fresh products!

November 08, 2011

I've had this laying around forever and I recently started using it just to finish off what was left over.
The things I liked most about this product were the lightweight feel and the way it leaves my skin feeling afterwards. It has a very light gel consistency. To me there was no noticeable scent, which is a good thing. I put this on at night after cleansing my skin. When it first sinks in it leaves my skin feeling almost a bit sticky, but only for a couple minutes. In the morning my skin looks bright and feels nice and smooth.
I don't think this broke me out. I wouldn't purchase this again because I feel like it is a very average moisturizer, nothing unique about it.

September 09, 2011

I bought this in a pack that came with cleanser, toner, moisturizer, and eye makeup remover at wal-mart.
I liked this moisturizer when I used it, was nice and light. Looking back though it wasn't very moisturizing. It was good for during the summer but I can imagine that during the winter it wouldn't be enough for me. The smell is a nice fruity smell and it didn't break me out.

July 23, 2011

First of all I love the smell and the cool gel-cream texture. It also disappears entirely on the skin and leaves my skin dewy. Really, it does what it says its going to do because the moisture does stay in my skin. Garnier is a good line. I think this cream would be great for combination skins. However, for me, I need my cream to do more: I need a 15SPF in there or I need something that will soften my lines. (What lines, I have no lines!) Also, in the summer I find I don't need a lot of moisture with the humidity in the air ... I need something that would mattify. I get oily and not dry at all. Since I can't tolerate a cream plus a mattifier, plus a foundation, this doesn't really suit me. This one is just okay for me.

March 09, 2010

I love this product! I have been using it every day for a year now. My skin is combination oily, and I use it before bed after washing my face, and then a little bit in the morning and my skin looks great every time :)
I would recommend this to anyone with my skin type. I also have problems with most moisturizers because I have sensitive skin and many allergies and this is the only cream that I have used that doesn't make me break out in hives.

January 27, 2010

At first, it was great, but like other reviewers, I've noticed the limitations of this product.
First off, I have regulated it to the warmer/more humid months - I have dry skin that can get oily, but this is definitely more of a lotion than a cream. During those warmer months, I can use it alone (IN A THIN LAYER ONLY) as a moisturizing base for makeup. In the winter, I find it simply isn't enough - I'll use a separate moisturizing base, and maybe mix in a bit of this with my foundation, and it gives a nice dewy finish.

However - I wouldn't recommend using this if you are planning on being photographed during an event where you'll sweat a bit; I'm notorious for not sweating, but this caused my makeup to slip a little and resulted in pictures where I looked like I had a sweaty sheen. Of course, it's all fixable with a little powder, but I prefer to keep low maintenance and this might be a point of concern for some of you who want to know if you can use it for more intense purposes.

Overall, it's still a great product, and I still use it daily. Plus, it smells lovely.

March 27, 2009

I originally bought this moisturizer for the delicious smell. It's so fresh and bright. When I first used it however, I noticed it was quite thin and runny. I decided to give it a chance, and put it on my face. It worked okay for the first couple of days, but then I noticed that it was actually starting to make my skin feel tighter and rougher, and putting it on after washing my face actually stung, which I've never had a problem with before. It also left a weird residue on my skin. I will definitely never buy this again.

August 09, 2008

I really love this cream-- the scent is light and pleasing, the consistency is great (not too heavy). It absorbs relatively quickly into the skin, and creates a nice even base for makeup. And the best part of it all? It didn't make my skin oily.

July 17, 2008

I am huge on smell and this smells REALLY good. Another cheap moisturizer that didn't work (for me) though. It too drying and I found that it kind of felt like plastic on my face. I recommend this for oily skin peeps and for people that don't mind a little shine.