Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Daily Cleansing Gel Reviews

Ranked #113 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

July 18, 2016

Ce nettoyant est tout simplement un vrai merveille! J'ai vue une énorme différence en quelques jours avec mon acné! Très doux et après avoir nettoyer mon visage, ma peau était très fraîche et très propre! Il est encore mon nettoyant du matin! Je ne pourrais juste plus m'en passer! Par contre, la bouteille se vide rapidement, mais pour le prix qui n'est pas cher du tout, ça en vaux vraiment la peine! Je le recommande fortement à toutes celles qui ont de l'acnée, il n'a pas asséchée ma peau, au contraire, elle est devenue beaucoup plus belle!

February 06, 2016

After having my baby, my skin went through so many changes that it was difficult to find something that will work to calm my skin. I was dealing with breakouts, oily patches and large pores so I was on the lookout for something to help me with that that was not going to dry my skin. This cleansing gel was the only thing that worked. My bottle doesn't say daily cleansing gel, it just says Pure cleansing gel so I actually use it in morning and before bed as well. It has helped clear my skin nicely and it has a nice tingling sensation afterwords that actually makes my skin feel refreshed. I do use cream after it. My skin's pores are smaller now and my breakouts are far less severe and less frequent too. Overall, I am super glad I picked it up from the store and will continue using it for the foreseeable future!

January 27, 2016

Yes this cleaned my face and it did it quite well, but it really, really dried my skin out terribly.

January 14, 2015

I love this product! It's a super refreshing cleanser that works wonders on my oily skin without drying it out. I also believe it helps to prevent blemishes. It feels great on the skin and I use it with my Clarisonic and that works very nicely for me. It's on the lower price end and includes some natural ingredients which also helps!

October 22, 2014

This is my 'go to' facial cleanser. It's light and takes make off of easily when washing. My skin feels smooth and not tight after use. It really helps keep my skin clear and fresh and a little goes a loooooooong way. This is one of my must haves!

July 21, 2014

I have used this product for years. I love the way it makes my skin feel and I will continue to purchase this product.

June 12, 2014

I bought this for my daughter because she had some trouble with blackheads. It's amazing! They cleared up and she has super smooth skin!

January 06, 2012

I love this cleanser! It cleanses the skin really well, and I can feel a squeaky feeling afterwords. It's rather liquid and lathers easily, so a little goes a long way!
I've tried a lot of cleansers, but this one by far is the best. A cleanser passes the test for me, when after cleaning my face I use a toner, my cotton pad is pretty light (sorry for TMI :) ) and this one certainly passed it.

September 07, 2011

By far my favorite and I've tried many!! Leaves my face fealing fresh and clean..love the menthol tingle lol. So good even my husband uses it now! Great product!

May 12, 2011

I find that this cleanser cleans really well. It washes away my makeup and my face feel really clean after. I do think it is really strong though because it does leave my face feeling dry after. I would recommend it if you don't have sensitive skin.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye