Garnier Skin Renew Brusher Gel-Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

Garnier Skin Renew Brusher Gel-Cleanser smoothes skin and deep cleans your pores for a healthier look. The Gel-cleanser is oil-free, and it's unique formation with a soft exfoliating brush and a deep cleansing gel with soothing green leaf extract is gentle enough to use everyday.
The Skin Renew Brusher Gel-Cleanser is dermatologist tested, non-comedogenic, and will not clog pores.
Sourced from main website: www.neutrogena.com

October 18, 2016

Not bad I did find my face felt clean but didn't make my skin feel that great after the gel made my skin pretty dry , I , I do like the scrubber idea

1.5/5

October 05, 2016

The price is perfect, but the product isn't. There isn't anything special about this product. The cleansing brush is like rubber so the major of the product is stuck in it. The cleanser is like putting soap on your face. Won't be repurchased.

October 05, 2016

La brosse nettoie les pores en profondeur ,mais beaucoup de produit tombe dans la douche à cause de celle-ci. Je n'apprécie pas vraiment l'utilisation pour le prix.

October 05, 2016

L'utilisation de la brosse nous fait perdre beaucoup de produit mais elle est tres efficace, nettoie en profondeur. Ma peau devient seche si j'utilise ce produit trop souvent. Je trouve le concept bon mais il pourrait etre amélioré.

July 18, 2016

I've never tried this product because I can't find them! But i would like a lot! A brush for clean my skin could be the best invention! And Garnier makes a really great product!

1.5/5

May 30, 2016

rough on my sensitive skin, packaging not effective as lots of product gets lost or not used up, dried my skin, not the best fregrance, too harsh for me.

July 17, 2015

This product really dried out my skin. Its ok for the summer.

May 24, 2015

I use this when I need a deep clean. The bristles aren't too hard and it cleanses my face nicely.

May 23, 2015

Garnier is becoming a leader in skin care products and growing fast. As always the new Garnier Skin Renew Brusher Gel-Cleanser does not disappoint. Effective and a good value.

May 22, 2015

First off, like a lot of these products is price... Unless onsale, it can be a bit expensive, $5.00 - $10.00
I like the brussels on it, i believe it gets a "better" deep clean into the pores.
I like the way my face felt after, but if used every day, it did dry my nose out a bit.

Good product, good brand, would buy again if on sale.
Especially during the summer windy months, those brussels can scrub into your pores