Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 199 in BB Creams

Save time with just one multi-benefit product that offers advanced skincare and immediate skin perfecting coverage. This hybrid formula renews radiance, brightens complexion, evens skin tone, hydrates and protects with SPF 15 UVA and UVB sunscreen. Get results you can see and feel instantly.

March 23, 2017

I usually like to go for a more matte look with my foundations/BB creams, but I like how this BB cream gives my skin a nice, natural dewy look. It also feels light on the skin and isn’t cakey. I’ve been applying it with my beauty blender and have loved the results.

January 14, 2017

This was a product that I had won recently and had not tried before. I loved it!!! I think that BB Cream and particularly this one, is a fantastic invention. Thank you Garnier!!!!

January 12, 2017

I'm not a huge fan of this bb cream. I find that it makes my face look greasy. I find it easiest to use my fingers to apply this bb cream. I find that the cover gets very messy and clumpy. I would not repurchase this, there are better bb creams that are cheaper.

January 03, 2017

I think this product is great! It gives great coverage without looking or feeling thick. It blends great, matches my skin time and adds a nice glow. I will continue to use it And recommend giving it a try.

December 28, 2016

Absolutely love this product. It has amazing coverage and it has quickly become my new favourite BB cream. Perfectly matches my skin shade and does not appear "too thick" on your face as other BB creams I have tried in the past. I wish it wasn't so difficult to find sometimes. Worth every penny, I highly recommend it!

December 21, 2016

This is the only BB cream I have used that actually provides some coverage. I prefer wearing something lighter than foundation during the day, so I'm so happy I found this BB cream!

November 30, 2016

I won a BB cream product in a contest and I use it every night before going to bed. I especially use it around my mouth and eyes. I feel my skin is much brighter since using it. I believe there is a slight tint in it that gives a bit of a glow. I recommend it.

November 08, 2016

This bb cream is my go too, great for dry to combination skin, goes on nice love the light coverage also has a really great smell! It hides imperfections nicely.

November 01, 2016

Le produit me fonctionne pas bien pour moi. J'aime beaucoup mieux la version peau mixte car beaucoup moins huileuse au court de la journée. Pas pour moi.

November 01, 2016

J'aime beaucoup les produits de Garnier, mais celui-ci ne fonctionne pas pour moi! Il a un effet huileux et graisseux, je ne le recommande pas pour les peaux ayant des tendances huileuse, mais bien ayant la peau normal à sèche!