Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 183 in BB Creams

Save time with just one multi-benefit product that offers advanced skincare and immediate skin perfecting coverage. This hybrid formula renews radiance, brightens complexion, evens skin tone, hydrates and protects with SPF 15 UVA and UVB sunscreen. Get results you can see and feel instantly.

November 30, 2016

I won a BB cream product in a contest and I use it every night before going to bed. I especially use it around my mouth and eyes. I feel my skin is much brighter since using it. I believe there is a slight tint in it that gives a bit of a glow. I recommend it.

November 08, 2016

This bb cream is my go too, great for dry to combination skin, goes on nice love the light coverage also has a really great smell! It hides imperfections nicely.

November 01, 2016

Le produit me fonctionne pas bien pour moi. J'aime beaucoup mieux la version peau mixte car beaucoup moins huileuse au court de la journée. Pas pour moi.

November 01, 2016

J'aime beaucoup les produits de Garnier, mais celui-ci ne fonctionne pas pour moi! Il a un effet huileux et graisseux, je ne le recommande pas pour les peaux ayant des tendances huileuse, mais bien ayant la peau normal à sèche!

October 30, 2016

This product is not for those with oily skin. It felt super greasy on my skin and it looks super streaky regardless of how I apply it. Even when I applied a powder over top, it just didn't work for me.

October 29, 2016

I picked this up at Walmart for about 16 dollars. This is my first time using a BB cream so I did not really know what to expect. Well it is very natural looking and it did minimize my pores. I love that it hides my oily t zone area and gives me a powder finish look. This stuff is so cool. I never knew how much I would love this. My skin looks brighter and I don't feel like it is too heavy like some other foundations. It is good for sensitive skin and it does not clog pores.

October 29, 2016

I like how this product covers all my flaws like red cheeks ! It goes on nice and smooth and is light on my skin which is sensitive! You just need a little bit it spreads easy!

September 26, 2016

I'm totally in love with this product, i normaly don't use makeup on a daily basis but with this bb cream i can only apply it and be on the go for the day no problem.
it's not a lot of coverage something that i like and it don't feel heavy on my skin.
If you are like me or searching for a cream to make easily when you don't want heavy makeup it's the way to go.

1.5/5

September 09, 2016

I bought this BB cream at shoppers drugmart on clearance between $2/$3 dollars. I wanted a tint that would give me a light no make up look during the day time so i said let me try a BB cream. I came across this one and it said Medium/Dark but i should have known. I brought it home and applied it and it made my face look pale and ashy. This is not for black skin even though it says Medium/Dark.

September 07, 2016

This is my go-to BB cream. It is great for sheer coverage, when you just need a little evening out of your skin tone without feeling caked on. It is smooth and blends right into my skin. I also have really dry skin and it does wonders to moisturize and make me look fresh. I usually opt to use this under powder, instead of real foundation. Looks so natural!