Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 998 in Facial Cleansers

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.

January 15, 2017

I got this on sale in a gift set after Christmas and I will most definitely be buying a lot more! I have combination skin and break out a lot and this is perfect. Removes my makeup well and is easy on my skin, doesn't dry it out or make it feel too tight and in need of moisturizer right away.

January 14, 2017

I have been using micellar water for years - previous to Garnier's release. I have found that Garnier's product is certainly comparable to the more expensive brands of micellar water. Not only is it gentle, which is a bonus for my sensitive skin, but it effectively removes all of my makeup. I'm very happy with my purchase.

January 13, 2017

I love this product! It is quick and easy to use and effectively cleans my face. I love it after the gym and before bed. It leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. The bottle is large and not much is needed at a time so it is great value.

January 11, 2017

The best makeup remover I've used so far! So easy to use and cleans very well while leaving your face feeling fresh and not oily. Perfect when you're tired but know you really need to clean the makeup off quickly. No scrubbing involved and is very gentle on the skin.

January 11, 2017

LOVE this cleanser! It works wonder for taking off my eye makeup but doesn't leave my skin gross and oily which is amazing! The bottle is huge and a great price, very affordable.

January 06, 2017

I have heard so many positive things about this product in the past and I wa very eager to try it out for myself so hen I noticed it on Amazon.ca for about $7.00 I bought I would give it a try. This bottle ended up being larger than expected which is always a bonus. I use this twice a day and I love that I have not had any negative reactions to this product and I have used it on my entire face including eyes and even lips.

This is scent free and it doesn't leave any kind of residue at all. I love how quick this is to use, I just simply apply it with a cotton pad and wipe it over the entire face, thats it than off to bed. This really removes everything from my skin and I really like using it, I would defiantly recommend it.

January 01, 2017

I purchased the version that is intended to remove waterproof makeup as my main makeup remover. It is the first makeup remover I have purchased in a few years, and overall, I am very satisfied with it.

I'm the type of person who tries to use as little of my products as possible to achieve the best results, and I've been very happy with the fact that using the Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water I do not need to use tons of the product or tons of cotton pads to remove my makeup. However, I am only recently getting into the makeup scene and have not had the chance to test it as a remover for stronger waterproof makeups or those that are fully set for extended wear.

Like most makeup removers, it needs to be shaken before use. The resulting mixture feels refreshing when wiped across your face, and works quickly. It does not leave an overly oily residue behind, but it does make your skin feel smooth and slightly moisturized. It also has a pleasant and not-too-strong smell.

I have very sensitive skin, and this product does not cause breakouts, rashes or other discomfort to me.

The one complaint I would have about it is in reference to the packaging. The bottle is easy to open, but I have found that sometimes when I try to close the bottle it does not "click" and fully close. This could result in a large spill if I left it with my cats around! It's just a minor complaint, and I simply double check it before leaving.

The price was reasonable at the drug store I purchased it at, but I have since found it cheaper at Walmart. The bottle is very large compared to other brands, and I can see it lasting quite a while for my needs. I know a lot of people tend to rave about the cult favourites or more high end products, including for makeup removers, but I can say that at least for the time being I intend to repurchase this from Garnier, and use it as my main makeup remover.

December 28, 2016

If you're looking for a simple, easy to use face cleanser this is the one!! No scrubbing, no rinsing, just simple ! It's 100% scent free which I am still getting used to as I am always anticipating a scent when I open it. It also contains no oils; so your face is left refreshed and cleaned- not oily. It removes make up (perfect for a bedtime routine) but also cleanses and refreshes your face. After only a few uses, I notice how soft and fresh my face feels. Easy to use; great results! Decently priced, especially when you factor in how large the bottle is and how little you need per application. (I was given this product for free or a discount price in exchange for my honest opinion)

December 13, 2016

I use Garnier Skin active Micellar Cleansing Water for Oily Skin faithfully! I have oily skin and it causes breakouts. Majority of products I've tried for oily skin caused me to breakout more because it would dry my skin out which caused my pores to produce more oil. I must say skin active Micellar Cleansing Water has not dried out my skin, there's no irritation, nor harsh burning involved. This product also doubles as a great make up remover!! You can beat that! This is a must buy ladies!

December 06, 2016

i picked this up from winners after seeing it made the list of 2016 products on here, i tried it for about a week, and i hated how it felt on the skin, i felt like it really wasn't doing anything for me

Shystarr79 added a new review for
    Bestope Brushes

Shystarr79 earned the Beauty Guru badge

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Where's everyone from?

Sky821 added a new review for
    Keurig 2.0

xomniss added a new review for
    Olay Active Hydrating Cream