Garnier Triple Nutrition Butter Rich Conditioner

Garnier Triple Nutrition Butter Rich Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 558 in Conditioner

January 19, 2017

I love this conditioner. Recently bought it because it was on sale and I figures I would try it out. Leaves my hair feeling soft and looking shiny. The price is great even when it is not on sale.

January 11, 2017

I love this shampoo, I like most of their shampoos but this one in particular is really nice. I like how it smells and leaves my hair feeling really soft.

November 01, 2016

J'aime beaucoup les revitalisant de Garnier. Celui-ci a une douce odeur qui dure assez longtemps. Il rend les cheveux vraiment doux et brillant. Un très bon revitalisant à bas prix, quoi demander de mieux?

August 23, 2016

I could not believe the difference in my hair after using this product. My hair is dry and feels like straw. After using this product my hair is so soft and shiny. The brittle feeling is gone. I am very pleased with the results. I have switched to using this product on my hair daily. Try it you will love it.

May 13, 2016

Saw this new product at my local Walmart and decided to try it as I am always looking for a new, better shampoo/conditioner. I absolutely adore this product, it smells amazing and it makes my hair super soft, and my hair gets color treated almost every month, so it has significant damage. It is the first shampoo and conditioner I have found at Walmart that is Sulfate-Free ! I have been on the search for this for a while. Will continue to purchase this product as long as they make it, or come out with a new version to try :

Arthur Christmas