• Garnier Ultimate Blends
  • Garnier Ultimate Blends

Garnier Ultimate Blends Reviews

Ranked #271 out of 995 in Shampoo

March 21, 2016

I received a sample of the coconut one in the mail, I must admit, I waited a while to try it but I wasn't working today so I thought I'd give it a go. I was impressed, it left my hair nice and weightless and moisturiser. I like that it has no caravans but it still has sulphate which is not good but could be worse. I have fine hair and it left it with decent volume even without blow drying and nice and soft. I think this will be my next hair product purchases.

February 05, 2016

I've tried the coconut oil one and I loved it , it changed my hair completely , it moisturized my hair and made it smooth and silky and it have the best smell ever , I loved using it

January 23, 2016

I tried the Honey Treasures for free from Garnier. Their are different types for everyone in your family. I absolutely love it! It's my favorite shampoo now.
    My hair feels so soft and light after washing. My hair after washing is normally fizzy feels thick and hard to manage.
    It has a nice light scent and my hair smells amazing all day long.

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    On Feb 20 2017 @ 6:53pm

kelx added a new review for
    Munchkin Bristle Bottle Brush

eye liner black MK

Tide Free and Gentle liquid

jenryan8 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Lipton Camomile Herbal Tea

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    What movie can you see over and over??