Garnier Ultimate Clean 3-way Cleanser

Garnier Ultimate Clean 3-way Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #559 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

February 24, 2016

I love these two products bought them at winners one was 4.99 and the other 6.99 .I've used to many products for my skin this once actually works well

March 11, 2015

It does the job when you need it but it dryed out my skin.

April 15, 2014

It was very gentle. Smells so pleasant- grapefruit left you feeling refreshed. The skin didn't seem to get tight or try. My face is so so soft and smooth after using it for a couple weeks. I have pretty sensitive skin and I didn't have any trouble !

October 31, 2013

I actually bought mey first Clean 3-way Cleanser on a visit to Germany just because I am more used to the products over there and took it with me to Canada, where I later after using it up replaced it with the Nort American Version, the Ultimate Clean 3-way Cleanser.

I really enjoy using this product and I clearly can see it's help benefits. After work and before I go to bed I quickly use the regular cleansing function to get rid of make up but I also use it as a gentle scrub and if my skin is irritated as a mask. The kaolin clay is an old natural remedy and product that not only soothes your skin but also if ingested strengthens your hair and nail. For my skin it is just perfect and does not cause any irritation because of added chemicals. Though using it as a mask my face feels kind of prickely for a moment the end result is fantastic. Pimples or similar outbreaks heal in no time and my skin is not as greasy anymore. I feel the pores don't plug up so easily for a while. For everyone who needs a simple and very natural skin care this would be the product and the price of around $6 is absolutely worth it.

May 01, 2013

My daughter uses this product faithfully and loves it! It is a bit pricey but Garnier usually provides great coupons so that I can keep buying it!!

May 24, 2012

I bouth this product a while ago and I bought it because it is a 3-1 cleanser. It can be used as a cleanser, a face mask, and as a face scrub to exfoliate your skin. I think this is a cool product because it cleanses in three ways and it works great.