Garnier Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Night Cream
Amazing

Garnier Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Night Cream Reviews

Ranked #479 out of 603 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

Visibly plumps deep wrinkles, hydrates & intensely firms.Is it right for me?Over time, collagen breaks down, resulting in loss of firmness, elasticity and deepening of existing wrinkles. Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Night Cream is right for you if you want a nightly solution that plumps deep wrinkles and intensely firms and hydrates while you sleep. • Dermatologist tested for safety • Non comedogenic—won’t clog pores • Gentle to skin • Allergy tested • Non-greasyHow do I use it?Gently apply Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Night Cream to face and neck every night.How do I use Ultra-Lift Pro products together? After cleansing with Nutri-Pure, use Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Cream SPF 20. Dab Ultra-Lift Pro Dual Eye around the eye area, morning and night.For advanced care, incorporate into your routine:Ultra-Lift Pro RollerUltra-Lift Pro Daily Targeted Deep Wrinkle Treatment

November 06, 2016

Je ne crois pas que cette crème soit l'idéal pour els peau grasse puisqu'elle est grasse, mais elle fait très bien la job. Elle rend la peau très douce.

November 06, 2016

Crème de nuit riche et un peu grasse dans le visage. Par contre,au matin ma peau est super douce et lisse. Un peu trop grasse pour mon type de peau ,mais bonne crème tout de même.

November 06, 2016

I was looking to a night cream that will hydrate my skin but not too much to make sure it will not cause me breakout and i fell in love with it. The cream is very weightless, so your skin isn't block under a cream, it hydrate the skin very well and it doesn't smell awkward like some cream does. I use it for 2 night i was seing a difference. My friends and family saw a difference they found that my skin look very healthy. I reccomend it to everyone ;)

February 28, 2010

Got a great deal on this cream! It was packaged together with the day cream at Walmart, all for $23! Normally priced around $20 each!

I've been using it for about two weeks now, and already I've noticed a change in my skin. I use it on my face, neck, and chest (remember to treat that skin like the skin on your face girls!) and I love it. Not too greasy with a really light scent. My boyfriend actually loves the smell of it.

If you're looking for a good quality night cream for a drug store price, I recommend it! There's a coupon around for $5 off when you buy two Garnier Ultra-Lift Pro products too!

April 29, 2009

I love the way it smells and feels when i use it.I can see very little improvement on my facial wrinkles but my overall facial skin tone does have a healthier feel & look to it.I like the product alot but i'm not in love with it that i would buy it on exclusively. However, i would recommend this product but would also let the persons know not to expect miracles by using this product.

September 19, 2008

This is one of my gotta have's. I have this wrinkle/line between my eyebrows right on my forehead...has been there for as long as I can remember, but anyway this cream really has made a difference, after about a week and a half the wrinkle/line wasn't nearly as noticable. I just wish the tube was bigger! LOL, I also use for the little lines around my eyes and it's been good there as well.

March 21, 2008

I just tried this today. It smells nice. I will keep using it and update on if it did anything for the little wrinkles under my eyes. Almost everything clogs my pores so I hope this doesn't. It is gentle and it doesn't burn or anything. It's not greasy and it goes on nice.