Garnier Ultra-Lift Transformer Anti-Age Skin Corrector Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 603 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

September 12, 2016

It is not a very rich texture and when you put it on it doesn't feel like anything is on your face. I don't feel that it has been useful to hide wrinkles or stoo more wrinkles as I have used it for 3 months.

August 28, 2016

Im not sure how i feel about this product. I havent noticed a difference with my skin and ive been using it for a couple of months. Im not sure if maybe im not using it right or what but its no good.

March 04, 2016

This was AWESOME for me. I just couldn't believe that my skin was glowing. I looked amazing if I do say so myself. I will be purchasing this for sure. My first one was a sample. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!

January 18, 2016

Garnier Ultra Lift Transformer is a great product I just add a little bit of this on my face and it feels so soft seals in fine lines around the eyes

December 09, 2015

I love how this feels on my skin. And it smells nice. Long term benefits are awesome!

July 09, 2015

Love that this product is not greasy on the skin ,the fragrance is pleasant not overly strong . I have only been using it for 2 weeks wrinkles are starting to look reduced. Best of all my skin feels a lot more moist. looking forward to having my wrinkles be less noticeable with continued use.

June 08, 2015

This is in my daily skincare routine. As soon as I ran out I bought another one of these. I love this. It fills in fine lines, wrinkles, and blurs out any imperfections. It doesn't leave a white cast on your face. The price of this is not too bad! I recommend it for aging skin.

May 05, 2015

When I first tried this product,i was hooked! Just a little is all you need,and the tinted coverage is amazing!! love it1

April 27, 2015

Wow what a huge difference! I saw results around my eyes after the first use. The gradual correcting tint works wonderfully and looks very natural against my very pale skin tone. Point of reference that a little dab goes a long way!

April 07, 2015

i have trouble finding foundation to match my skin tone. I decided to try Garnier Ultra Lift Transformer. I am hooked. No matter what time of year, it always blends perfectly. Even in the summer, i can add some sun screen and it still works very well.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag