Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Oil and Cocoa Butter Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 539 in Conditioner

October 02, 2016

I love this conditioner because it leaves my hair so soft and smelling so delicious. I'm a fan of anything coconut so it leaves me wanting to smell my hair all day long. It's made of natural extracts and is paraben-free. A little goes a long way so it can last you a few months, especially if you get the larger format.

September 03, 2016

Premierement se conditionneur sent incroyablement bon et ormis l'odeur il laisse mes cheveux vraiment tres tres doux et facile a démeler. Avec cette nouvelle gamme, Whole Blend, Garnier a mit sur le marché une gamme de tres bons produits abordable. Vous pouvez l'essayer avec le shampooing assorti ou faites vous meme votre combinaison.

August 18, 2016

Very impressed with this Garnier product. Normally I steer clear of Garnier, because the Fructis line was awful for my hair. I gave this a shot because of the price ($3.50) and wasn't disappointed

March 21, 2016

I love the smell of the Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Oil and Cocoa Butter Conditioner. I could feel the difference in my hair as I was applying the conditioner. My hair felt softer and lighter. Afterwards my hair was easy to brush and the smell stayed in my hair.

March 15, 2016

J'adore cette nouvelle gamme lapparence des bouteilles est magnifique, le produit fonctionne vraiment bien et l'odeur est trop top, je le recommande et j'ai hâte d'essayer de nouvelles sortes! magnifique produits!

March 15, 2016

I tried the Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Oil and Cocoa Butter Conditioner it is a little money but it work very well really helped with the frizz in the damp weather.

March 10, 2016

I have found my new favourite shampoo and conditioner. I cant wait to try all the different kinds and scents. Left my hair SO soft and shiny, Not heavy or weighed down at all

March 10, 2016

My hair is thick and tends to have a mind of its own but I am loving how this conditioner leaves my hair feeling! It feels so soft but unlike others is not thick, which always made me feel like it was still in there. The Whole Blends scent is nice and simple not over powerful which saves me from break outs!

March 06, 2016

This Shampoo and Conditioner is to tame and control frizz. This is actually the first one that I tried out of the three of them. I was really upset to see the shampoo wasn't a creamy liquid it was more of a fluid liquid, I prefer the cream more. But to my surprise I really didn't mind the shampoo, it lathered really nicely and it smelled amazing. I could see and feel instantly that it was making my hair insanely smooth. As I was working the shampoo and conditioner through my hair I was convinced this was the shampoo that was supposed to make my hair smoother and shinier but then I realized it was to tame and control frizz. After I blow dried my hair I could definitely see a difference, not only was my hair super soft and shiny it was also very sleek. I was surprisingly overall delighted with this shampoo & conditioner.

February 18, 2016

i got this conditioner as a sample from somewhere and i'm surely getting this shampoo and conditioner. My hair are so soft and smell amazing. my hair are so shiny great product in a reasonable price