Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Oil and Cocoa Butter Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 558 in Conditioner

January 09, 2017

I love using this with the shampoo. My hair feels wonderful. I love how the price has come down at my local store. I know it is a premium product at a reasonable price.

January 07, 2017

Like the shampoo, I would buy again if it was on sale. I loved the scent and it wasn't overpowering. Didn't leave any residue in my hair, but after blow drying or air drting my hair - didn't feel like it did a good job con trolling the frizz, like the bottle says.

January 05, 2017

I love this conditioner. Garnier makes wonderful products that really work. This conditioner does not weigh my hair down, it leaves my hair shiny, and smooth. The smell is wonderful and a little bit goes a long way. I will never go back to buying the expensive products anymore. I highly recommend this to everyone.

October 02, 2016

I love this conditioner because it leaves my hair so soft and smelling so delicious. I'm a fan of anything coconut so it leaves me wanting to smell my hair all day long. It's made of natural extracts and is paraben-free. A little goes a long way so it can last you a few months, especially if you get the larger format.

September 03, 2016

Premierement se conditionneur sent incroyablement bon et ormis l'odeur il laisse mes cheveux vraiment tres tres doux et facile a démeler. Avec cette nouvelle gamme, Whole Blend, Garnier a mit sur le marché une gamme de tres bons produits abordable. Vous pouvez l'essayer avec le shampooing assorti ou faites vous meme votre combinaison.

August 18, 2016

Very impressed with this Garnier product. Normally I steer clear of Garnier, because the Fructis line was awful for my hair. I gave this a shot because of the price ($3.50) and wasn't disappointed

March 21, 2016

I love the smell of the Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Oil and Cocoa Butter Conditioner. I could feel the difference in my hair as I was applying the conditioner. My hair felt softer and lighter. Afterwards my hair was easy to brush and the smell stayed in my hair.

March 15, 2016

J'adore cette nouvelle gamme lapparence des bouteilles est magnifique, le produit fonctionne vraiment bien et l'odeur est trop top, je le recommande et j'ai hâte d'essayer de nouvelles sortes! magnifique produits!

March 15, 2016

I tried the Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Oil and Cocoa Butter Conditioner it is a little money but it work very well really helped with the frizz in the damp weather.

March 10, 2016

I have found my new favourite shampoo and conditioner. I cant wait to try all the different kinds and scents. Left my hair SO soft and shiny, Not heavy or weighed down at all