Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Oil and Cocoa Butter Shampoo

Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Oil and Cocoa Butter Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #55 out of 1037 in Shampoo

March 19, 2017

J'ai beaucoup aimé l'odeur et l'efficacité du produit..Mes cheveux sont plus nourris, brillant et en santé.Je recommande à toutes celles qui ont les cheveux bouclés car il hydrate vraiment bien..N'oubliez pas de compléter avec le revitalisant.

March 13, 2017

Love Garnier. This shampoo leaves my hair feeling light with less tangles and smelling great. Only issue is the price, but definitely my new go to for shampoo.

March 07, 2017

I absolutely love the new whole blends collection. I refuse to buy anything else. You can always find them for good deals. It makes my hair so soft and shiny.

February 15, 2017

I've really been enjoying Garnier Whole blends smoothing shampoo, the price is average (I waited until I had a coupon) but now that I've tried it I'll happily pay full price for it. the smell is incredible, coconut oil and cocoa butter. My hair is quite thick and long but being 46 years old its lost some of its natural sheen and this shampoo has really made it feel light and shiny and not at at all frizzy like it sometimes can be if I don't use conditioner. I bought it because the bottle claims to "tames and control frizz" and it doesn't disappoint! I would recommend it if you have thick frizzy hair, or mature hair that has lost some of that manageability.

February 02, 2017

Great product. My hair felt silky smooth after using it. It effectively cleans my hair without drying my scalp and i feel great after using the product. Very nice smell but it is not strong or offending.

January 23, 2017

I love, love, love this shampoo (and conditioner). My friend suggested the mask to me, but I often don't have the patience for masks. I decided to try the shampoo and conditioner instead as I noticed it for half price while I was shopping for something else. Doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy. Gives a great shine once blow dried. The smell is also incredible; not too strong, but definitely very coconutty. I keep a bottle in my travel bag because I know that whatever the water is like where I'm going, this shampoo will make my hair feel great. I will, however, only buy this when it is on sale.

January 19, 2017

I bought this on a whim when it was on sale and I am really glad I did. I cannot get over how shiny this shampoo and conditioner makes my hair! I like to air dry my frizz prone wavy hair and this line is perfect for that. I just add a touch of smoothing product after washing and my hair looks amazing. I wouldn't say the scent is very coconutty but I find it to be very pleasant.

January 14, 2017

This shampoo has a very strong coconut scent. It provides volume and shine. The price is moderate. Every time I use this shampoo, I'm reminded of being in Mexico-delightful! Good value! Reccomend!

January 11, 2017

I was having problem's with occasional dandruff, and this formula (I believe it's sulphate free) has completed ridded me of that! It's super gentle yet super cleansing.

January 09, 2017

I got some from my mother and I instantly fell in love, the scent is phenomenal and it is making my hair come back to life. the price is pretty good too. This is a shampoo that will not leave build up helps my color last longer and it makes my hair shine and bounce. Love this stuff!