Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Oil and Cocoa Butter Shampoo

Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Oil and Cocoa Butter Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #69 out of 938 in Shampoo

October 31, 2016

I often buy stuff that has coconut scents,. It's my fave scent, so i bought this shampoo (and conditioner). I ended up pouring to down the drain. Sorry Garnier, but the chemical smell in this was so strong it made my eyes water and burned my scalp. I couldnt smell any coconut in it. It was awful.

October 18, 2016

This shampoo is ... Average. The smell is coconut-ty but more perfumey than actual coconut scented. It cleans okay but I'm just not overly impressed. I won't buy it again.

September 29, 2016

Like the other shamposs in this line of Garnier Whole Blends Shampoo, the effect was great on my hair in comparison to other brands: my hair was silky soft. However, I didn't like the scent. It felt unfresh on my hair.

September 22, 2016

I recently came across this shampoo and now I use it everyday. (Coconut Oil & Cocoa butter) I have naturally curly hair which likes to frizz. I am very impressed at how long my hair stays smooth and shiny. This is a new favorite for me!

September 08, 2016

This shampoo is fairly affordable for its quality. It leaves my hair shiny, soft and silky smooth. The only downside is I feel that it makes my hair go greasier a bit faster than other shampoos. However, it leaves my hair smelling great and is easy to brush out my tangled hair after I shower!

September 07, 2016

Best shampoo ever! It smells so so amazing! Like the best scent ever! It also leaves my "mop" on top of my head feeling and looking 100 times better! It really helps with frizz! I use other products as well with this, but its great stuff! Love Whole Blends so much!

July 11, 2016

This shampoo is working very well for the price. It smells good and leave the hair very soft. I love the smell, it feels like we're on vacations with the coconut oil

July 01, 2016

The first thing I noticed about this shampoo is the great fragrance. It smells so good! I do enjoy using it because of that. It makes my hair feels nice and soft. I do alternate between using it and a dandruff shampoo since I am prone to getting flakes if I use it exclusively.

June 29, 2016

Now I am not personally using this product, however my boyfriend is. He has interestingly enough been using garnier products for years as he likes the yummy scents, and hates the men scents out there. I have a bit of some bad experiences with regular garnier products but when this stuff came out I decided it had to be better for his hair than the other stuff. So far he absolutely loves the smell, and says that it works better.

I noticed that it lathers pretty well, yet he still uses too much. His hair seems to be holding more moisture now than it was before, and I noticed he uses less products to hold everything in place (not the dry silky, never listen kind of hair).

He is 100% happy with the switch, and says this is a great improvement over the regular stuff.

June 28, 2016

I have used better products but I have also used worse - this is just average to me. The entire line of Whole Blends smells fantastic, I decided to go with this one because I felt it smelt the best. The scent lingers on my hair and I do catch whiffs throughout the day, which is really nice. It feels nice distributing to my hair and lathered nicely, didn't cause my scalp any irritations. Hair just seemed blah, no softer or shinier than normal. Hair did seem easier to brush after my shower though with minimal tangles.
I used the Coconut Oil and Cocoa Butter Shampoo, Conditioner and afterwards, I applied the dry oil. These products do not work well in humidity, I never experience frizz or unruly hair in the heat with my usual products. My hair was a complete mess just a few hours after styling and being outside, I was very unimpressed. These products might be fine in the winter or when it is colder but not for heat and humidity, I wouldn't purchase again even if they were inexpensive.