Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Oil and Cocoa Butter Shampoo

Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Oil and Cocoa Butter Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 967 in Shampoo

January 14, 2017

This shampoo has a very strong coconut scent. It provides volume and shine. The price is moderate. Every time I use this shampoo, I'm reminded of being in Mexico-delightful! Good value! Reccomend!

January 11, 2017

I was having problem's with occasional dandruff, and this formula (I believe it's sulphate free) has completed ridded me of that! It's super gentle yet super cleansing.

January 09, 2017

I got some from my mother and I instantly fell in love, the scent is phenomenal and it is making my hair come back to life. the price is pretty good too. This is a shampoo that will not leave build up helps my color last longer and it makes my hair shine and bounce. Love this stuff!

January 09, 2017

I've been using this product ever since the free sample bottle was shipped to me. I was an avid user of another brand but I have bought and used Whole Blend products ever since. I love how is makes my hair feel and the fragrance is not overwhelming. My hair feels so soft.

January 07, 2017

I would buy this shampoo again, but only if it was on sale. The scent is great and not overpowering. Just found it to be run-of-the-mill. Didn't leave any residue in my hair.

January 05, 2017

I am totally hooked on this shampoo. I love the way it leaves my hair feeling super clean and fresh. It smells wonderful and the price is perfect. I will never go back to the expensive shampoos again. Garnier never fails to impress me with their great products. My hair looks so healthy, shiny and smooth. I highly recommend this to everyone.

October 31, 2016

I often buy stuff that has coconut scents,. It's my fave scent, so i bought this shampoo (and conditioner). I ended up pouring to down the drain. Sorry Garnier, but the chemical smell in this was so strong it made my eyes water and burned my scalp. I couldnt smell any coconut in it. It was awful.

October 18, 2016

This shampoo is ... Average. The smell is coconut-ty but more perfumey than actual coconut scented. It cleans okay but I'm just not overly impressed. I won't buy it again.

September 29, 2016

Like the other shamposs in this line of Garnier Whole Blends Shampoo, the effect was great on my hair in comparison to other brands: my hair was silky soft. However, I didn't like the scent. It felt unfresh on my hair.

September 22, 2016

I recently came across this shampoo and now I use it everyday. (Coconut Oil & Cocoa butter) I have naturally curly hair which likes to frizz. I am very impressed at how long my hair stays smooth and shiny. This is a new favorite for me!

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic