Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Water & Vanilla Milk Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 603 in Conditioner

March 15, 2017

I was super excited to use this shampoo. I wouldn't say it's great but I wouldn't discourage others to give it a try. first few times it felt great when I used it .but last two times ,it made my hair feel dry. different things suit different people so it might work great for others.

February 23, 2017

I recently purchased this shampoo and conditioner because my hair has been feeling really dry this year, due to an increase in my heat styling and the dry winter air. I found it brought some nice moisture and shine back to my hair and the smell is amazing and lasts a long time in my hair - would definitely recommend it!

February 15, 2017

I am not usually a fan of shampoo with special scents but I must admit this product smells amazing. This shampoo cleanses well and is paraben free. Would definitely buy it when it's on sale.

February 10, 2017

I love this product! Its makes my hair feel smooth and silky, and my ends no longer feel like straw. I have tried the honey one and the coconut one and I love them both. The shampoo also lathers nicely so you don't need to use a lot. I do feel the price is a little higher than I normally like but I still recommend it.

January 28, 2017

On a whim I purchased this at my local drugstore (on sale of course) and was pleasantly surprised at how well it cleaned and conditioned my hair. My hair is dry due to coloring and found that I was really happy with how my hair felt and behaved after using this product. Two thumbs up!

January 06, 2017

Love this shampoo and conditioner. It has a great smell and leaves my hair soft and manageable. I have natural curl in my hair and it is thick, which makes it difficult to find good products.

December 20, 2016

Great shampoo for normal hair. It as amazing effect on hairs, feels silky after each wash when paired with conditioner. Wheels good too. However it feels like shampoo finishes faster compared to other brands.

October 20, 2016

love whole blends! great scents and leaves hair moisturized, soft and healthy. i love the combination of coconut and vanilla. very calming. i just hope they would release coupons again for this product. ;-)

September 12, 2016

Garner Whole Blends Coconut Water & Vanilla shampoo and conditioner has a wonderful fragrance that is long lasting. The shampoo is clean and light. The conditioner is creamy and rich. It isn't heavy or oily like some over the counter brands.

August 31, 2016

This product smells AMAZING! After doing the Shampoo (2x) and Conditioner routine my hair is super soft, easy to brush through and smells awesome. I will definitely be purchasing these two again!