Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Water & Vanilla Milk Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 561 in Conditioner

January 06, 2017

Love this shampoo and conditioner. It has a great smell and leaves my hair soft and manageable. I have natural curl in my hair and it is thick, which makes it difficult to find good products.

December 20, 2016

Great shampoo for normal hair. It as amazing effect on hairs, feels silky after each wash when paired with conditioner. Wheels good too. However it feels like shampoo finishes faster compared to other brands.

October 20, 2016

love whole blends! great scents and leaves hair moisturized, soft and healthy. i love the combination of coconut and vanilla. very calming. i just hope they would release coupons again for this product. ;-)

September 12, 2016

Garner Whole Blends Coconut Water & Vanilla shampoo and conditioner has a wonderful fragrance that is long lasting. The shampoo is clean and light. The conditioner is creamy and rich. It isn't heavy or oily like some over the counter brands.

August 31, 2016

This product smells AMAZING! After doing the Shampoo (2x) and Conditioner routine my hair is super soft, easy to brush through and smells awesome. I will definitely be purchasing these two again!

August 30, 2016

I love the Garnier Whole Blends line! This Coconut Water & Vanilla Milk is awesome! Oh my it smells so amazing, just the perfect combination of coconut and vanilla! I love how it makes my hair smell and most important it truly makes my hair so soft and shiny! I have fewer split ends and my hair is so healthy! The price is absolutely unbeatable you can't go wrong!

August 26, 2016

I received a free sample of This shampoo and conditioner. I liked it. It smells amazing, left my hair feeling soft and hydrated. Soon after trying it I went out a purchased some. The price was reasonable and the quality of the shampoo and conditioner was well worth it.

August 13, 2016

I love this product when I fist try the sample I felt and noticed instant results in my hair. My hair felt so clean that I when to buy the product on my own. Plus, using the conditioner just made my hair so much softer. Omg, I never felt my hair so soft after shampooing and conditioning my hair.

August 03, 2016

I tried this combo today. My hair is soft, clean and getting the tangles out was easy. I loved the tropical smell and will be recommending this to my friends and family

July 18, 2016

Loved the smell of this product which is why I picked it up, made my hair soft and shiny with an amazing scent! Really helped give extra moisture to my dry ends. Love the Garner Whole Blends!