Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Water & Vanilla Milk Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 541 in Conditioner

October 20, 2016

love whole blends! great scents and leaves hair moisturized, soft and healthy. i love the combination of coconut and vanilla. very calming. i just hope they would release coupons again for this product. ;-)

September 12, 2016

Garner Whole Blends Coconut Water & Vanilla shampoo and conditioner has a wonderful fragrance that is long lasting. The shampoo is clean and light. The conditioner is creamy and rich. It isn't heavy or oily like some over the counter brands.

August 31, 2016

This product smells AMAZING! After doing the Shampoo (2x) and Conditioner routine my hair is super soft, easy to brush through and smells awesome. I will definitely be purchasing these two again!

August 30, 2016

I love the Garnier Whole Blends line! This Coconut Water & Vanilla Milk is awesome! Oh my it smells so amazing, just the perfect combination of coconut and vanilla! I love how it makes my hair smell and most important it truly makes my hair so soft and shiny! I have fewer split ends and my hair is so healthy! The price is absolutely unbeatable you can't go wrong!

August 26, 2016

I received a free sample of This shampoo and conditioner. I liked it. It smells amazing, left my hair feeling soft and hydrated. Soon after trying it I went out a purchased some. The price was reasonable and the quality of the shampoo and conditioner was well worth it.

August 13, 2016

I love this product when I fist try the sample I felt and noticed instant results in my hair. My hair felt so clean that I when to buy the product on my own. Plus, using the conditioner just made my hair so much softer. Omg, I never felt my hair so soft after shampooing and conditioning my hair.

August 03, 2016

I tried this combo today. My hair is soft, clean and getting the tangles out was easy. I loved the tropical smell and will be recommending this to my friends and family

July 18, 2016

Loved the smell of this product which is why I picked it up, made my hair soft and shiny with an amazing scent! Really helped give extra moisture to my dry ends. Love the Garner Whole Blends!

July 13, 2016

I love this shampoo and Conditioner! Makes my hair feel light and smells great! Also doesn't dry out my scalp like alot of other shampoos do. This is definitely my new go to

April 07, 2016

Got the sample in the mail not to long ago! Tried it and loved it. Bought the shampoo and conditioner. Leave my hair smelling good and so much smoother! I do recommend this 100%.