• Garnier Whole Blends Color Care Conditioner
Good

Garnier Whole Blends Color Care Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 539 in Conditioner

October 20, 2016

i love whole blends. this particular conditioner protects my coloured hair. scent is great, leaves hair moisture, soft and healthy. try other whole blends too.

July 28, 2016

I received this in the mail as a sample. I loved the smell and the feel of the product. It almost has a sort of oil texture in it ( not a greasy kind of oil but a silky kind) and my hair was so smooth after. I found my hair didn't get as greasy as quickly as it has with other conditioners. I am going to buy this product!

March 12, 2016

I got this full bottle of conditioner today with the coupon that I received in the mail I washed my hair and added the conditioner OMG it's smells fabulous I love the scent and my dry curly hair feels so smooth soft and manageable Thank You Garnier for such a great product I would recommend it to anyone...

February 18, 2016

I tried this along with the shampoo and was pleasantly surprised. I liked how it conditioned my hair and left it soft and manageable. It gave it a really nice shine as well. I use a lot of conditioner as I have over processed hair and it didn't leave it feeling heavy or greasy.

February 04, 2016

I received this as a sample. I have very thick hair and hard to manage. I usually have lots of knots in my hair after washing and conditioning. This is the first time in years that I could comb through my hair without knots!
After drying and styling it feels and looks pretty great! Thanks Garnier!

January 22, 2016

I received the #WholeBlends Argan Oil and Cranberry Color Care Conditioner to review from @GarnierCAN. The conditioner smelled as refreshing as the shampoo. It had a thick consistency that glided through my hair. You don’t need much to give your hair a good treatment. I left in on for a few minutes and rinsed it off. It came off clean without leaving a film on my hair. The end result was shiny, healthy hair that looked as good as it felt. I highly recommend this conditioner.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic