Garnier Whole Blends Green Apple & Green Tea Refreshing Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #72 out of 937 in Shampoo

November 01, 2016

La fragrance des produits est complètement divine. Odeur de pomme du verger tellement agréable dans les cheveux. Laisse mes chevwux doux et propre . Je le recommande.

November 01, 2016

This product has a delicious fragrance and its bottle has a very sleek design that lures you in well enough to purchase but that's where its greatness ends. The shampoo does do its job cleansing locks but it takes double the amount as other shampoo products to work up a good lather. I used the entire bottle in about a week and 2 days.

September 22, 2016

Nothing too special about this shampoo. It does its job but nothing stands out for me to want to buy this product again. I will most likely not buy this again as I would like to try other products.

September 22, 2016

I wish I had something positive to say about this shampoo, but I don't. It was overpriced to begin with! It left my hair feeling greasy and limp. The smell was unappealing also. I normally try to find something good in everything and everyone, but nothing good about this shampoo.

August 24, 2016

Imo all of the items in the Garnier Whole Blends are amazing! The packaging is super cute; I love everything about it, especially the little leaf on top and the honeycomb design.
When you open it, the shampoo smells amazing, exactly like green apple.
The quality is also really good; the first time I used it, I instantly noticed how soft and silky my hair became, and how moisturized it was. It was so smooth and my hair looked so good every time I used it.
Although this is my favourite shampoo, if it accidentally gets in your eyes when you're using it, (like all Garnier shampoos) it stings a lot.
But other than that, this is one of my fav products ever and I love it so much. The price is a little higher than other products, (9 dollars for 650 ml, but I got it on sale for only 4 dollars) but it's definitely worth it.

June 27, 2016

Ce shampoing sent très bon et rend légers les cheveux qui ont tendance à être gras ! Laisse les cheveux soyeux , brillants et doux ! Permet une utilisation quotidienne .

June 16, 2016

I received this free to try as well as some of the other Whole Blends kinds that came out. Honestly I didn't like this one very much. It left my hair feeling heavy and not very good. The other ones like the honey one were terrific.

June 15, 2016

I love love love this shampoo. it is the only thing I use atm first off it does not have any parabens in it so it leaves your hair feeling extremely clean without that extra build up. Second it leave your hair feeling so soft and just really happy. and the smell is just wonderful and sweet, I just wish it was a little bit stronger so that I could smell it throughout the day. other than that no other complaints I love it and I will keep buying :)

May 02, 2016

I'm a product junkie and love recieving samples of new products to try and I received a sample of Garnier Whole Blends Green Apple and Green Tea to try. I must say I found a new favorite shampoo. I found a good deal for them and bought a few sets of shampoo/Conditioner.
They smell amazing and does not give me a headache. Scent is important to me but I have to also be careful because a lot of shampoo and conditioner scents are way too strong it will give me a really bad headache and I ended up not being able to use them.
highly recommend Garnier Whole Blends Green Apple and Green tea, it only smells nice, it makes my hair so soft and smooth. Very high quality for a drug store brand and price is good. This is one of the best time to buy because there are tons of coupons out there for them.

April 06, 2016

I love the smell of this product. It leaves my hair looking and smelling great, I have fine hair and this product doesn't weigh it down, I would recommend it.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes