Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 997 in Shampoo

February 04, 2017

Not my best experience with Garnier products - Did it wash and condition my hair? Yes. Did it make my hair feel amazing or even good? No. The shampoo stripped too much of the natural oil out of my hair and then the conditioner just weighed it down. I have permed and coloured very fine hair, so your mileage may vary, but this particular shampoo and conditioner combination made my hair look and feel awful, so it's just not for me. Only positive I can say is that the products did smell good. Not enough for me to want to use it ever again though.

January 25, 2017

I bought this product because it was on sale at my local drug store. I wash my hair everyday and dye and streak it all the time. This product makes my hair feel soft without any buildup.

January 16, 2017

J'aime beaucoup ce shampooing et que dire de sa senteur.. par contre, je le trouve un peu cher. Le format n'est pas le plus gros et c'est dispendueux assez. Je le vois rarement en spécial aussi.
    Je dois dire que ça en prend pas beaucoup par exemple car il est crémeux et shampooine bien.

January 10, 2017

J'adore ce shampoing il est ds mes préféré il sent bon et mes cheveux sont super doux apres l'utilisation de plus il est pas dispendieux et cible directement les problemes relié à nos cheveux alors chauqye personne y prend son compte!!

December 01, 2016

I recommend the Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures because its a repairing shampoo and it smells really good and it heals an it protects your hair. It protects your hair from getting spilt ends and it strengthens your hair too.

November 08, 2016

J'ai bien aimé la nouvelle collection de Garnier, les produits sentent divinement bon et mes cheveux sont très doux après les avoir lavés.Par contre, je les trouve un peu dispendieux étant donné qu'ils sont en moyenne 9$ pour un shampoing ou revitalisant...

November 07, 2016

Usually I hate Garnier hair styling products, they always made my hair matted, dull and not very soft. However, I was very surprised by the Whole Blends! My hair was brushing well after a shower, the smell was very good and my hair was soft!

October 25, 2016

I was pleasantly surprised by this line. I normally favour salon brands, but received a sample of this shampoo and conditioner. It was AMAZING! Honestly, such a thick and rich formula, which left my hair silky soft. The smell is also just heavenly.

October 24, 2016

I received a full size shampoo and conditioner free . it smells nice it is thick. It left my hair felling nice and soft,i would buy this product anytime

October 23, 2016

I use this shampoo as a once in a while wash to make a change to using my everyday other shampoo. As this shampoo gives an extra boost to my hair by giving it extra shine, a soft sleek touch and a wonderful fragrance.
    When I use it, it feels like my hair is being reborn and the shine is restored after I have dried it. My hair feels super silky and soft afterwards and I"d suggest letting hair dry naturally with this product as it encourages silky waves. I sometimes use the Ultimate Blends hair oil on the bottom section of the hair and it gives the same effect. I would definitely recommend this shampoo to anyone just looking for softer sleeker looking hair!

anoosi23 added a new review for
    maggi bouillon

Robynbraye added a new review for
    Kraft BBQ Sauces

hopperxo added a new review for
    NYX Pore Filler

stewartsmom has posted in the forum topic
    Samples coupons