Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 969 in Shampoo

January 16, 2017

J'aime beaucoup ce shampooing et que dire de sa senteur.. par contre, je le trouve un peu cher. Le format n'est pas le plus gros et c'est dispendueux assez. Je le vois rarement en spécial aussi.
    Je dois dire que ça en prend pas beaucoup par exemple car il est crémeux et shampooine bien.

January 10, 2017

J'adore ce shampoing il est ds mes préféré il sent bon et mes cheveux sont super doux apres l'utilisation de plus il est pas dispendieux et cible directement les problemes relié à nos cheveux alors chauqye personne y prend son compte!!

December 01, 2016

I recommend the Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures because its a repairing shampoo and it smells really good and it heals an it protects your hair. It protects your hair from getting spilt ends and it strengthens your hair too.

November 08, 2016

J'ai bien aimé la nouvelle collection de Garnier, les produits sentent divinement bon et mes cheveux sont très doux après les avoir lavés.Par contre, je les trouve un peu dispendieux étant donné qu'ils sont en moyenne 9$ pour un shampoing ou revitalisant...

November 07, 2016

Usually I hate Garnier hair styling products, they always made my hair matted, dull and not very soft. However, I was very surprised by the Whole Blends! My hair was brushing well after a shower, the smell was very good and my hair was soft!

October 25, 2016

I was pleasantly surprised by this line. I normally favour salon brands, but received a sample of this shampoo and conditioner. It was AMAZING! Honestly, such a thick and rich formula, which left my hair silky soft. The smell is also just heavenly.

October 24, 2016

I received a full size shampoo and conditioner free . it smells nice it is thick. It left my hair felling nice and soft,i would buy this product anytime

October 23, 2016

I use this shampoo as a once in a while wash to make a change to using my everyday other shampoo. As this shampoo gives an extra boost to my hair by giving it extra shine, a soft sleek touch and a wonderful fragrance.
    When I use it, it feels like my hair is being reborn and the shine is restored after I have dried it. My hair feels super silky and soft afterwards and I"d suggest letting hair dry naturally with this product as it encourages silky waves. I sometimes use the Ultimate Blends hair oil on the bottom section of the hair and it gives the same effect. I would definitely recommend this shampoo to anyone just looking for softer sleeker looking hair!

October 08, 2016

I'm not a fan of Garnier products but I must say this is a pleasant surprise. This shampoo is light yet very nourishing, leaving your hair very smooth after wash. I also love that it's paraben free. I don't really like its scent, though.

October 07, 2016

Très bon produit. Ingrédients naturels, agréable a utilisé, odeur agréable. Doux pour les cheveux. Laisse les cheveux soyeux et lustrés. Je l'aime beaucoup!