Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 1039 in Shampoo

March 16, 2017

These smell delicious; the rich, sweet smell of honey lingers in your hair long after using them, and each product feels thick and buttery in texture. Made my hair feel really soft & shiny.

March 14, 2017

I absoultely love this product. It leaves my hair feeling soft and looking shiny, I have very thick, heavy and flat hair. This product gives my hair a nice bounce. I love how is smells too

March 14, 2017

Great brand. Tried it out because of a sample, had to go out and get more!! Decent value for price of product. Kept my hair shinier all day long and no grease

March 13, 2017

This brand really rocks. You dont need that much to do the trick. It smells great. Make my hair feel silky and smooth. I would recommend this to everyone thats for sure.

March 09, 2017

I got several packs to sample from Garnier Whole blends and I enjoyed these ones along with the rest. They sud up really nicely in my long hair for a nice clean feel. I love the scent of these as well. Although I'm not sure the marketing tactic because there's a bunch of long words on the label that this is made of that is not natural, lol! I still did enjoy this line from Garnier though.

March 05, 2017

I absolutely LOVE this product. Having fine hair, Garner Whole Blends cleans and conditions my hair without leaving it too flat from the usual heavy conditioners. I've even noticed how shiny my hair is after using Garnier Whole Blends. It might seem expensive to buy but, it's worth every penny. You only need a small amount of the shampoo and conditioner to get the results expected. I buy this on a regular basis now. LOVE IT

March 05, 2017

I got this shampoo, as well as the conditioner at a reduced price in exchange for my honest review.

The first thing I noticed is that the bottle is huge! Much larger than most average sized shampoos. The scent is lovely...subtle, not overpowering, but long lasting.

In terms of effectiveness, it is an average shampoo. It lathers well, cleans nicely. It didn't seem to do nothing for my hair over and above washing it properly.

I would buy it again for the scent, and the value.

March 05, 2017

The Garnier Whole Blends Honey shampoo is as effective as most other shampoos on the market. I like the bottle design of the shampoo, very vibrant and eye-catching. The shampoo cleans my hair but doesn't dry it out too much (though it depends on your hair type). The conditioner makes my hair silky smooth and prevents too many tangles from forming. My favourite part about this shampoo apart from its affordable price is the smell. The smell of the shampoo is so wonderful that sometimes I'll have my hair in a ponytail and just smell it. Overall, I liked this shampoo from Garnier and am looking forward to trying new scents.

March 02, 2017

i used this conditioner for almost three months. it lasted that long for a big bottle. it moisturized my hair so well and made it super soft that most times i forgot to use my leave in conditioner after getting out.

February 26, 2017

First of all, the scent of this is amazing and stays in my hair long after my shower. Also, the shampoo lathers very well and effectively cleans my hair. I do not feel like the conditioner does anything amazing to my hair, but it makes it soft and detangled, which is all I really need.