Garnier Whole Blends Nourishing Avocado Oil and Shea Butter Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #62 out of 1045 in Shampoo

March 26, 2017

J'aime la texture riche en huile du shampoing nourrissant huile d'avocat et beurre de karité de la marque Whole Blends. Pour environ 6 $ j'ai un shampoing qui renforce l'écaille du cheveu et adoucit les cheveux .

March 25, 2017

i havnt yet tried the others but I've had this for about a month and I like it. I have quite dry hair since its winter and my hair is colour treated, so most shampoos dry out my hair. This one does not
    It makes my hair feel soft and smooth when I'm washing with this. It's not the best best for colour treated hair but it's up there.

January 08, 2017

I am in love with this new shampoo! First, the smell is delicious! Second, it leaves my hair clean, soft and silky! Third, it has a corresponding conditioner as well as after shower products to help keep your hair amazing!

October 05, 2016

I just bought this shampoo and fell in love. I have very thin hair and find that most shampoos weigh down my hair and this did not at all. I also find it gentle enough for my kids hair as well.

September 17, 2016

Garnier Whole Blends Nourishing Avocado Oil and Shea Butter Shampoo is my new favorite shampoo I love it , it works great and makes my hair smell so good , I highly recommend it.

August 18, 2016

J'aime tous les shampoings et les revitalisants de chez Garnier! Celui-ci a tellement laisser mes cheveux soyeux, en santé, propre et frais! J'ai rien de négatif à ajouter!

August 12, 2016

Absolutely love this shampoo. It leaves hair soft and silky and my hair has highlights. My daughter's hair is natural and the shine it put on her hair was unbelievable.

August 12, 2016

This shampoo is gentle enough to use alone. If you have coloured hair, don't use this often. I found that the dye fades faster using this regular shampoo compared to similar brands. But it smells great!

June 28, 2016

This shampoo and all the other ones in its line of shampoos is amazing. The smell is so refreshing and how effective it is. I use to never buy drug store shampoo but I will buy this agai.

June 16, 2016

I was lucky enough to receive this whole line free to try. Out of all the Whole Blend types the green tea was the only one that I didn't love. I really liked the way this kind made my hair feel.