Garnier Whole Blends Nourishing Avocado Oil and Shea Butter Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #58 out of 938 in Shampoo

October 05, 2016

I just bought this shampoo and fell in love. I have very thin hair and find that most shampoos weigh down my hair and this did not at all. I also find it gentle enough for my kids hair as well.

September 17, 2016

Garnier Whole Blends Nourishing Avocado Oil and Shea Butter Shampoo is my new favorite shampoo I love it , it works great and makes my hair smell so good , I highly recommend it.

August 18, 2016

J'aime tous les shampoings et les revitalisants de chez Garnier! Celui-ci a tellement laisser mes cheveux soyeux, en santé, propre et frais! J'ai rien de négatif à ajouter!

August 12, 2016

Absolutely love this shampoo. It leaves hair soft and silky and my hair has highlights. My daughter's hair is natural and the shine it put on her hair was unbelievable.

August 12, 2016

This shampoo is gentle enough to use alone. If you have coloured hair, don't use this often. I found that the dye fades faster using this regular shampoo compared to similar brands. But it smells great!

June 28, 2016

This shampoo and all the other ones in its line of shampoos is amazing. The smell is so refreshing and how effective it is. I use to never buy drug store shampoo but I will buy this agai.

June 16, 2016

I was lucky enough to receive this whole line free to try. Out of all the Whole Blend types the green tea was the only one that I didn't love. I really liked the way this kind made my hair feel.

June 14, 2016

I love how soft and Manageable this left my hair. it really cuts down on breakage and smells good. Pair it with the conditioner for Amazing results. I have been using it for over a month now, and I get the same or better results with each use. I think it has made me convert brands!

May 06, 2016

Leaves my hair very soft and manageable. Good price.
The conditioner is a little difficult to get out of the bottle.
A little goes a long way so you will save money in the long run. I have always liked Garnier products an this is another example of a good product.

May 06, 2016

I actually received another Whole Blends Shampoo (Honey Blend) as a free sample, and with the coupon included with that One I picked up the Nourishing Avocado Oil and Shea Butter one at the local store. I really liked the Honey Blend, however, I LOVE this one. The scent is natural and almost sweet without being overpowering (it reminds me of summer days at the beach), and it's rich and lathers up very well. My hair was soft and bouncy after using it, and stayed lightly scented all day. I will definitely be using this again.