Garnier Whole Blends Repairing Honey Treasures Conditioner

Garnier Whole Blends Repairing Honey Treasures Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 539 in Conditioner

November 01, 2016

Très bon revitalisant pour un prix vraiment abordable. Il laisse mes cheveux tellement doux et vraiment hydraté. Il est le premier que j'ai essayée dans la collection Whole Blend de Garnier et je ne regrette pas du tout.

September 28, 2016

Super bon prix et très hydratant pour un produit autant abordable. L'odeur sent parfaite. Laisse mes cheveux doux et très brillant. Efficace pour les longs cheveux !

September 28, 2016

I purchased the Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Conditioner. I chose this particular one because someone recommended it to me. I have medium length fine hair. Since my hair is not dry or damaged I cannot say if it is repairing. I can say however that my hair was really soft and shiny after my first use and I just LOVE the smell! The smell lingers long after I wash my hair. I would probably repurchase.

September 28, 2016

Garnier Honey Treasures Repairing Conditioner is just as amazing as it's partner shampoo. I absolutely love it and this conditioner is all I ever purchased now. It makes my hair feel nourished and repaired. Just like the product promises. I totally recommend this conditioner to anyone who wants to have a beautiful scent lingering in their hair.

June 14, 2016

I received a sample of this conditioner along with the shampoo. I was quite impressed with the end results. My hair turned out soft, shiney and much more manageable. Oh and the scent of this conditioner is pleasing to the nose.

June 07, 2016

Just like the shampoo, the conditioner is a new fav. The smell is so inviting. It is gentle on the hair. And after a whole day my hair is the softest I've ever felt!

April 18, 2016

My daughter and I are in love with this conditioner. Not only doe not leave your hair soft, but it keeps the honey small for days. I also use it as a leave in conditioner and it makes my hair soft and not heavy all day.

Love this product and will continue buying it. It is a bit pricey at $5.99 but well worth it.

April 14, 2016

So far I've used this conditioner twice (just on my ends) and both times it left my hair soft and shiny. I have fine, straight hair which is normally oily and needs to be washed every two days. I've also dyed and bleached it before so the ends are pretty split and damaged. This conditioner makes them soft and healthy looking without weighing them down and making them too limp. After the first use I had a student compliment my hair so it must be working! The smell is great...sort of a powdery sweet honey scent that leaves your hair and hands smelling so good after. I can't wait to try the shampoo. At $4.99 this is a pretty good conditioner. Also, be sure to look for coupons for this because there are tons floating around online.

April 07, 2016

My favourite thing about this conditioner is the beautiful natural smell.
I love that is doesn't have strong fragrance to it. It leaves my hair feeling
so soft and smooth! Nice product.

April 07, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Used my sample I recieved in the mail and instantly fell in love. Went to buy more and it was on sale! This shampoo and conditioner set smells delicious! And left my hair silky smooth.