Garnier Whole Blends Repairing Honey Treasures Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 1002 in Shampoo

February 23, 2017

My mom purchased this shampoo for me and I really like it. Honey is my scent of choice, so whenever something claims to have honey qualities in it, I know it's likely I will like that product. I like the size and how it lasts a long time. It does the job great and leaves your hair with a pleasant smell. I wouldn't say it's a stand out shampoo as most shampoos are just... shampoo and I like to change it up everytime I buy a shampoo, but it is pleasent and I would repurchase it again.

February 20, 2017

Mon shampooing préféré, Il sent tellement bon en plus! À chaque fois que je l'utilise mes cheveux devienne doux et brillants. Il les fait paraître en pleine santé. Je le recommande fortement.

January 25, 2017

I was nit a big fan of this product. The smell is really nice but I find that when your hair is dry and styling that my hair was really statcky. I might try again in the fututre

January 25, 2017

I am amazed by this Shampoo! I first tried a sample and now I buy it all the time. It leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny and it smells amazing! I will definitely buy this Shampoo again!

January 15, 2017

I really love this shampoo.It has a great smell to it and it lathers up really nice. It made my hair really soft and shiny. It even took some of the frizziness out of my hair. I would recommend using the Garnier Whole Blends Honey Conditioner with this shampoo.

January 09, 2017

Love love loooove this product! I have medium length hair that is usually very dry and has no shine to it, but after I used the shampoo and conditioner I can easily run my fingers through my hair and manage it. It also smells amazing!
    I highly recommend these products!

September 28, 2016

Super bon shampoing abordable ! Sent bon, dans les cheveux et super doux. Mes cheveux sont bien nettoyé et très brillant au regard. Gros format pour le prix.

September 28, 2016

I purchased the Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo. I chose this particular one because someone recommended it to me. I have medium length fine hair. Since my hair is not dry or damaged I cannot say if it is repairing. I can say however that my hair was really soft after my first use and I just LOVE the smell! I would probably repurchase.

September 28, 2016

I actually got this item as a free sample in the mail and I loved the thickness of the shampoo, it felt really nice lathering up in my hair and rinses out really well. It leaves a nice fresh smell to my hair. It leaves hair clean and shiny. The conditioner is just as great and my hair really felt great

September 28, 2016

OMG Garnier Honey Treasures Repairing shampoo is by far my most favourite shampoo ever! My hair is so dry and damaged but using the shampoo makes my hair feel nourished and repaired. Just like the product promises. What really sold me most on the shampoo is the lingering scent it leaves in my hair. I have gotten so many compliments on how great my hair smells. Using the shampoo really makes me feel great.

I had received a small sample from the company and ever since I have been purchasing it.