Garnier Whole Blends Repairing Honey Treasures Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #51 out of 973 in Shampoo

January 15, 2017

I really love this shampoo.It has a great smell to it and it lathers up really nice. It made my hair really soft and shiny. It even took some of the frizziness out of my hair. I would recommend using the Garnier Whole Blends Honey Conditioner with this shampoo.

January 09, 2017

Love love loooove this product! I have medium length hair that is usually very dry and has no shine to it, but after I used the shampoo and conditioner I can easily run my fingers through my hair and manage it. It also smells amazing!
    I highly recommend these products!

September 28, 2016

Super bon shampoing abordable ! Sent bon, dans les cheveux et super doux. Mes cheveux sont bien nettoyé et très brillant au regard. Gros format pour le prix.

September 28, 2016

I purchased the Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo. I chose this particular one because someone recommended it to me. I have medium length fine hair. Since my hair is not dry or damaged I cannot say if it is repairing. I can say however that my hair was really soft after my first use and I just LOVE the smell! I would probably repurchase.

September 28, 2016

I actually got this item as a free sample in the mail and I loved the thickness of the shampoo, it felt really nice lathering up in my hair and rinses out really well. It leaves a nice fresh smell to my hair. It leaves hair clean and shiny. The conditioner is just as great and my hair really felt great

September 28, 2016

OMG Garnier Honey Treasures Repairing shampoo is by far my most favourite shampoo ever! My hair is so dry and damaged but using the shampoo makes my hair feel nourished and repaired. Just like the product promises. What really sold me most on the shampoo is the lingering scent it leaves in my hair. I have gotten so many compliments on how great my hair smells. Using the shampoo really makes me feel great.

I had received a small sample from the company and ever since I have been purchasing it.

August 28, 2016

I first tried this product as a sample, I like the smell and that it leaves my hair feeling silky smooth. I find that it's a little expensive though. It's great for my hair, which is damaged, it gives it bounce .

August 28, 2016

This shampoo is certainly not anything special. You could find a much more effective product for the same price. I find it leaves almost a waxy feeling on my hair...

July 08, 2016

I originally tried this when i received it as a free sample. Aside from the nice clean smell it leaves my hair soft and fresh smelling I was more than satisfied with it.

July 08, 2016

Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Shampoo smells so yummy! I like how my hair felt so full and soft after using this. I received a sample in the mail to try, but I will be buying it soon!