Garnier Whole Blends Repairing Honey Treasures Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #51 out of 935 in Shampoo

September 28, 2016

Super bon shampoing abordable ! Sent bon, dans les cheveux et super doux. Mes cheveux sont bien nettoyé et très brillant au regard. Gros format pour le prix.

September 28, 2016

I purchased the Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo. I chose this particular one because someone recommended it to me. I have medium length fine hair. Since my hair is not dry or damaged I cannot say if it is repairing. I can say however that my hair was really soft after my first use and I just LOVE the smell! I would probably repurchase.

September 28, 2016

I actually got this item as a free sample in the mail and I loved the thickness of the shampoo, it felt really nice lathering up in my hair and rinses out really well. It leaves a nice fresh smell to my hair. It leaves hair clean and shiny. The conditioner is just as great and my hair really felt great

September 28, 2016

OMG Garnier Honey Treasures Repairing shampoo is by far my most favourite shampoo ever! My hair is so dry and damaged but using the shampoo makes my hair feel nourished and repaired. Just like the product promises. What really sold me most on the shampoo is the lingering scent it leaves in my hair. I have gotten so many compliments on how great my hair smells. Using the shampoo really makes me feel great.

I had received a small sample from the company and ever since I have been purchasing it.

August 28, 2016

I first tried this product as a sample, I like the smell and that it leaves my hair feeling silky smooth. I find that it's a little expensive though. It's great for my hair, which is damaged, it gives it bounce .

August 28, 2016

This shampoo is certainly not anything special. You could find a much more effective product for the same price. I find it leaves almost a waxy feeling on my hair...

July 08, 2016

I originally tried this when i received it as a free sample. Aside from the nice clean smell it leaves my hair soft and fresh smelling I was more than satisfied with it.

July 08, 2016

Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Shampoo smells so yummy! I like how my hair felt so full and soft after using this. I received a sample in the mail to try, but I will be buying it soon!

July 04, 2016

I did get in on this when Garnier was giving out the free samples, I was able to try this and have since bought it and the conditioner. I really liked it as it smells terrific and works well! I don't believe anything but a good hair cut will repair the damage but this does help nourish and moisturize my hair as good as some salon products. You can't beat the price it's so inexpensive and definitely worth every penny!

July 04, 2016

I really like the smell of it. I don't think it repairs dry hair- but I do think your hair is softer than a generic brand. You don't have to wear perfume, people will enjoy the scent on you. I've used it with the conditioner and I think that's the best option.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear