Garrison 46-in Tower Fan with Remote LED Reviews

Ranked #147 out of 167 in Kitchen & Appliances

September 09, 2016

This fan made my summer bearable. With many different settings including fan strength, direction, horizontal vertical, or combination as well as a timer, my room was fresh and cooler all summer long. It also has a safety feature which will turn it off when touched...great if there are little ones around who maybe tempted to stick tiny fingers through the front.

July 08, 2015

I got this fan on sale and I quite enjoy it. I've had it for about a year with no issues. Biggest complaint would be having it take it apart to clean the blades and making sure you don't lose any of the screws.

April 20, 2015

i do not have air conditioning and I have a large south facing window so it gets hot in my apartment. While I can usually cool the apartment off during the evening hours, I like the air to flow. I wasn't particularly in the market for a tower fan but I liked the idea that this took up a little less space than I traditional fan and wouldn't require a box or table to prop it up on. Overall, it's a fan, it moves the air and for the most part acts as expected. My only beef with it is because it's "digital" you have to reset the settings each time you turn it on, unlike other fans where you set the oscillation by pushing in a knob. Which is why it had a remote, but it's sort of ridiculous to have to have a remote for fan.