Gatorade Glacier Cherry Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 175 in Soft Drinks

December 04, 2016

I like this flavour the best. The cherry flavor is bold and I like that there isn't red dye in this drink. It is a great thirst quencher and excellent for hydration when our family is sick. The bottle and portion size is quite large so a great deal for the money as I find it lasts a couple of days which is ok to keep in the plastic container.

October 07, 2016

The BEST flavour of Gatorade yet! Not overly sweet, with a real cherry taste. Enjoy it best when it's cold. Pretty easy to find at any store or gas station

September 01, 2016

Mmmmmmmm is all i can say when it comes to this flavor of gaterade it taste like cherries kinda watered down so its just the right amount of taste not over powering.

April 04, 2016

I personally didn't care for this ,I found it had very little flavor ,it basically tasted like water which I'm not a huge fan of ,they are reasonable in price but not a drink that I would ever purchase again

April 04, 2016

There are not many flavours of Gatorade that like besides blue and red so when I saw this one I thought I would give it a try and I absolutely loved it. The flavour is so different and very refreshing.

April 04, 2016

OMG I love this flavour! it is indeed my favorite now, so yummy, and its also not too sweet, thats what i love about gatorade, i recomend to anyone who likes cherry flavour or sort drinks =)

March 10, 2016

This is a decent sports drink. As for the flavor, it kind of just tastes like cherry water. But it works as a thirst quencher after a workout. I got a bottle after an archery lesson, and it really hit the spot.

Sakimitama added a new review for
Bliss Naked Body Butter

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge