Gaviscon Tablets

Gaviscon Tablets Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 475 in Remedies

Chewable tablets that provide fast and long-lasting relief from acid reflux and heartburn, day or night.

September 09, 2016

I suffer from both acid reflux and heartburn on a frequent basis. I have tried every product available, including prescription medication. I hate having to go to the doctor, so I prefer to use over the counter remedies. Nothing worked well for me. Some products would work, but only for a short time. I was a little skeptical of trying Gaviscon at first, especially with the cost. I am so glad I took the chance on it. Gaviscon works!!! It works as good as a prescription from the doctor. I have to say if you suffer from acid reflux, heartburn or anything similar, try Gaviscon. You won't regret it.

April 28, 2016

I was told to use these by my doctor after using to many Tylenol for a toothache. I ended up burning my esophagus, and these helped so much. They foam up as you chew and swallow them, and they begin working almost immediately .

April 09, 2016

I've been on pills for my acid reflux since I was 14 and sometimes I didn't find it do anything so I tried gaviscom tables. I could only find the fruity kind. First time trying it gaver a weak stomach but then I got use to it. It really does help

March 08, 2016

I have to use these all the time for my acid reflux (not reflex) I like the orange burst ones that I find easier to just suck one, good taste actually especially if you have to take them daily as I have to.

March 08, 2016

These are amazing pills,I wasn't a fan of the liquid ,it was too thick and hard to swallow,the flavor was chalky,it always made me gag, but with the pills ,they are so easy to swallow and I don't have to worry about a horrible taste .They work really fast to relieve any heartburn symptoms,a really great product

January 29, 2016

Easy to take, melt in your mouth Gaviscon Tablets are very effective for heart burn and acid reflux. Both my husband and I use it and will continue to take it for years. Clears acid reflux and heart burn almost as soon as you take them. Flavour is very acceptable. I recommend it for everybody.

December 26, 2015

Relief without side effects. Gaviscon prevents damage from acid reflex during (most of) the night. It's much better than taking the acid blockers as long as it will do the job.

October 10, 2015

I buy the orange flavoured for my acid reflux and it works wonders when I need it.

July 03, 2015

These are disgusting. The foaming is the worst thing ever. I had really bad heart burn while pregnant and was told to take these. Being sick to begin with the foaming made things worse

June 23, 2015

Pour moi , ce produit fonctionne à merveille l'effet effervescente rapide fait son effet dès sa prise au niveau du tube digestif et de l'estomac , il calme les petites douleurs à l'estomac . Très facile à prendre et à bon goût en tout cas moi je prend celui aux fruits . Son prix environ 8 $ gros format et souvent avec seulement 2 capsules les malaises se calment pas trop pire pour ne pas souffrir et bon rapport qualité prix .