Gaviscon Tablets

Gaviscon Tablets Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 497 in Remedies

Chewable tablets that provide fast and long-lasting relief from acid reflux and heartburn, day or night.

February 15, 2017

These tablets work way better than other antacid tablets. I love that gaviscon tastes so good and that it coats your throat. It does not have a chalk gross after taste. MY only complaint is that it is quite pricey.

February 06, 2017

For gastric reflux and heartburn it's the best product I've found that works. It's fast and effective. When I eat spicy meals I always have gastric reflux coming up my throat and burning me. With gaviscon it's amazing how fast it works!

September 09, 2016

I suffer from both acid reflux and heartburn on a frequent basis. I have tried every product available, including prescription medication. I hate having to go to the doctor, so I prefer to use over the counter remedies. Nothing worked well for me. Some products would work, but only for a short time. I was a little skeptical of trying Gaviscon at first, especially with the cost. I am so glad I took the chance on it. Gaviscon works!!! It works as good as a prescription from the doctor. I have to say if you suffer from acid reflux, heartburn or anything similar, try Gaviscon. You won't regret it.

April 28, 2016

I was told to use these by my doctor after using to many Tylenol for a toothache. I ended up burning my esophagus, and these helped so much. They foam up as you chew and swallow them, and they begin working almost immediately .

April 09, 2016

I've been on pills for my acid reflux since I was 14 and sometimes I didn't find it do anything so I tried gaviscom tables. I could only find the fruity kind. First time trying it gaver a weak stomach but then I got use to it. It really does help

March 08, 2016

I have to use these all the time for my acid reflux (not reflex) I like the orange burst ones that I find easier to just suck one, good taste actually especially if you have to take them daily as I have to.

March 08, 2016

These are amazing pills,I wasn't a fan of the liquid ,it was too thick and hard to swallow,the flavor was chalky,it always made me gag, but with the pills ,they are so easy to swallow and I don't have to worry about a horrible taste .They work really fast to relieve any heartburn symptoms,a really great product

January 29, 2016

Easy to take, melt in your mouth Gaviscon Tablets are very effective for heart burn and acid reflux. Both my husband and I use it and will continue to take it for years. Clears acid reflux and heart burn almost as soon as you take them. Flavour is very acceptable. I recommend it for everybody.

December 26, 2015

Relief without side effects. Gaviscon prevents damage from acid reflex during (most of) the night. It's much better than taking the acid blockers as long as it will do the job.

October 10, 2015

I buy the orange flavoured for my acid reflux and it works wonders when I need it.