• Gay Lea Coconut Whipped Cream

Gay Lea Coconut Whipped Cream Reviews

Ranked #172 out of 2318 in Grocery

For more info, please visit Gay Lea

January 06, 2017

I got to try this for free from Sample Source. It’s Extremely amazing .It has marvelous taste with mild taste of coconut. It made milkshake and mocha award winning. Now I am a regular buyer of this coconut whipped cream.

December 19, 2016

I made a chocolate pie and used this whipped cream on it it tasted great I was able to taste the great taste of coconut I would recommend this product to anyone

November 24, 2016

I got a free coupon to try this stuff and it exceeded my expectations! It tastes just like normal whipped cream but with a hint of coconut. Tastes kind of like coconut cream pie. It's also lactose free, dairy free, gluten free and cholesterol free which is awesome. I've been adding it to my mochas as well as just eating it straight from the can. Would recommend for anyone who has a dairy free diet!

November 07, 2016

I was leary about trying a cream that was not from a cow - but Gay Lea Coconut Whipped Cream is delicious! Honestly my kids didn't know the difference. It is easy to use and has less calories than the whipping cream I normally buy. I bought this in a three pack, so it was a better price than my normal brand of pre whipped cream.

November 07, 2016

I got a coupon for this coconut whipped cream and oh my it's dangerous!! Taste like coconut cream pie!! We will be buying this for sure! Dairy free too!.

November 06, 2016

This whipped cream is too good to be true! It is lactose free and tastes exactly like the real deal with just a hint of coconut! I put it on some freshly baked banana bread today and it was to die for. Affordable and similar nutritional profile to regular whipped cream as well. This is a definite must-buy!!

May 10, 2016

As the biggest coconut lover on the planet, I freaked when I saw this. It's scrumptious! A nice mild coconut taste. I love to put in my coffee as a treat. My favorite though is right out of the can!

February 08, 2016

Wasn't sure about the flavour as I am not a big fan of coconut but it was quite tasty. Not an overpowering flavor.

January 15, 2016

At first I didn't know how coconut whipping cream would taste. I received a $2 coupon and then waited for it to go on sale. OMG....Great tasting. I don't worry about waiting for a coupon now, as I love it

January 14, 2016

This is amazing! I am so happy someone invented this. It tastes so good on coconut cream pie or anything really!