Good

Gehwol - Fusskraft Blue Reviews

Ranked #135 out of 164 in Foot Care

Gehwol Fusskraft BLUE contains well-tried antiseptics for the prevention of athlete's foot & itching between the toes. Perspiration is normalised & the decomposition of sweat is prevented. The power of nature in the form of rosemary, mountain pine, & lavender. The natural essential oils contained in Gehwol Fusskraft BLUE, revitalising camphor & cooling menthol, immediately soothe sore & aching feet. The feet are strengthened. Natural & skin-friendly fatty substances, such as lanolin for example, provide the necessary care for dry & rough skin & help to restore the skin's elasticity, smoothness, & suppleness.

March 23, 2016

I have many samples of this product and use this after filing and buffing my feet. The smell of this product is very rosemary and pine, which makes sense because well those products are in there. Keep in mind this product is very thick and penetrates well.

You'll probably want to wash your hands off after rubbing it into your skin as well. I sometimes rub some into my knees and my elbows. Good to keep the rough skin supple.

The cream is white and although it is obviously thick the product penetrates well without making your feet feel greasy. I would also describe this scent as unisex, so feel free to give your SO a nice foot rub with this lotion.

December 31, 2015

This cream is terrific. Thick, creamy, super moisturizing. Heals and prevents dryness and cracks, even severe ones.

October 01, 2009

I looove Gewhol! It really does wonders for my feet. I se the Lipidose cream from the medline and the Extra one and no other cream or balm manages to soften my feet so well. Dry rough heels, thick skin patches... gone! I love the fact that the ingredients are natural as well. It penetrates very very well, only leaving a very sheer protective layer that won't make your feet feel greasy and slippery like ther creams do. I can even put some on in the morning before leaving the house and it feels perfectly normal and comfortable. Best foot care ever!

January 19, 2008

agreed! gehwol is super duper, they have tons of other products for your tootsies. they have stuff for cracked and chapped, ingrowns, stinkyness, and sweaty feet. it really works and will cost you some dough but totally worth it for spesific foot probs.
the writing is all in german with limited english so make sure you google it to make sure you know what your buying once your at the salon. if failing that bring a german friend along! a german friend who loves you and your corns. Scheiße!!

December 28, 2007

Amazing! I waited a few months before reviewing this to see if it actually worked. I went for a pedicure and the woman suggested I buy this to help my feet in the winter (since I go for less pedi's when the weather is too cold to show my toes) It is supposed to help relieve burning, itching and general stress due to socks and closed shoes constantly. It actually works. I've seen a huge difference in how my feet feel and my feet are far less irritated and dry - and I only use it a couple times a week. I would highly recommend this product!

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!