• GelMoment Nail Polish
Good

GelMoment Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #124 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

November 28, 2016

Absolutely the best diy gel polish out there. One step, cures in 60 seconds, lasts up to 2 weeks and non damaging!! I love it so much I signed up to sell!

March 22, 2016

I have mixed feeling about this product. I do not agree that it lasts the 2 weeks as advertised but the time it is on I do really like the look. the price is a bit much I feel but overall I would purchase it

February 09, 2016

This system makes it soooo easy to have beautiful salon quality nails in the comfort of your own home! All you do is one coat of color and cure it under a 2 finger portable LED lamp that is also USB compatible and it's DRY!! It lasts for 2 whole weeks. I have actually gotten 4 weeks once! This stuff is amazing it stay bright and shiny the whole time.

January 30, 2016

GelMoment is an awesome one-step gel nail polish that has completely changed my views on painting my nails!

I've never been much of one for painting my nails; I'd no sooner apply the polish and it would end up chipped or peeling off. I have incredibly soft nails, anyway, so they'd usually break as well - not much point in spending time on them.

That was until I tried GelMoment!

It is a gel polish that goes on, and is cured in one minute under a UV lamp. That's IT! One minute, and my nails are set for at least two weeks! Two coats can be done for a flawless, bold finish, but I'm usually OK with just one. And my weak nails? Well, they're unbreakable with this stuff on! The finish is smooth as glass, and does not chip for a couple of weeks, if applied properly.

The only down fall (there's always a downfall, right?) is the price. Purchasing on your own, you're looking at $25/bottle ... ouch! But, for a little perspective ... to go to a nail salon and have a shellac manicure, you're looking at about $25 per trip ... so, it does save in the long run.

However, if you partner with the company, the polish is half price. The beauty is there are no auto-ships, no monthly minimums, hidden fees, etc., but that's not what this post is about ;)

Overall, I'm in love with the product! I went from a plain, no colour gal to one that's rockin' some awesome shades. Despite the price, I will continue to purchase and recommend GelMoment! :D