General Mills Chocolate Lucky Charms Reviews

Ranked #127 out of 322 in Cereal

November 30, 2016

How can you say anything bad about chocolate for breakfast? I really enjoy the original Lucky Charms, but the chocolate version is so good because it turns your milk brown and yummy. Can't beat the marshmallow bits. So tasty.

August 07, 2016

Les seules Lucky Charma que j'avais goûtée jusqu'à aujourd'hui c'était les original, mais ceux-là sont juste, WOW! Ils ont un petit goût sucré de chocolat avec des guimauves, je les préfère de loin que les autres.

April 01, 2016

I LOVE this cereal! It takes my back to my childhood and it's made even better by adding chocolate! I'm sure I'm not the only one that picked out all of the marshmallows in the box, leaving behind the rest of the cereal, but now I eat it all, and even better, the cereal milk left behind tastes like chocolate milk!!

I would highly recommend giving this a try!!

January 22, 2016

I LOVE THIS CEREAL! I am 40,something years old and this is the only cereal I eat. I'm not even a chocolate lover nor did I ever stick up on regular lucky charms, these I crave I eat I love and I don't share them with no one else lol

October 14, 2015

General Mills Chocolate Lucky Charms
;

I love lucky charms ORIGINAL flavour
but the chocolate taste ruined the combination of flavour of cereal and marshmellows!!

Will continue to purchase ORIGINAL lucky charms, but NOT chocolate flavoured cereal lucky charms.

July 30, 2015

My kids love lucky charms so when we saw they came in chocolate we had to try them , we currently have 3 boxes and they don't kast very long l love the taste

July 14, 2015

My kids tried the Chocolate Lucky Charms, and said it was pretty good. They said it tasted like chocolate Cheerios with marshmallows. There is quite a bit of sugar in this cereal, so they don't eat it every morning for breakfast. They do enjoy the flavor and the classic Lucky Charms shapes! This is a limited edition cereal, so if you want to try it, better grab it before it's gone!