General Mills Minions Banana Berry Flavour Cereal Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 322 in Cereal

October 15, 2016

This is a great new cereal. The banana flavour was wonderful and I like the texture of the actual cereal. I could see this being expanded into all kinds of different flavours. Minions are cute.

September 01, 2016

This cereal was way to sugary. There was no banana taste at all, tasted like berries. Cereal squares did have minion characters on them, but they were mushed or half on.

July 20, 2016

J'y ai goutée une fois parce qu'il ne restait que ça là où j'étais, et j'ai vraiment pas aimer. Le goût est beaucoup trop pas naturel et beaucoup trop sucré.

March 17, 2016

Bought this because my daughter loved cinnamon toast cruch cereal and she loved minions. And I love this cereal. It's better dry because it does get soggy fast. Great taste.

March 10, 2016

OK, so I have kids and they wanted this simply because it was the Minnions. Artificial bananaberry flavor it does not taste great at all. my kids wouldn't eat it and I don't blame them taste like trash and my kids are cereal lovers and this is the first time they turned away cereal and they have hadmany many different kinds

January 11, 2016

I think that anyone who purchased these did so because they had a child begging for them at the supermarket because of the minions on the box. Both my son and I tried a spoonful each and neither of us had any more than that. I think it's a strange flavour for cereal but maybe it just wasn't for us.

September 18, 2015

They taste okay ( kinda weird at the first bite) but they are way to sweet

General Mills Minions Banana Berry Flavour Cereal Reviews:
These are SO cute and fun to eat no matter what age!
Great taste and not very expensive, I have been finding a lot of coupons for them!

September 18, 2015

This is shaped just like Cinnamon Toast Crunch (my fave as a kid), but instead of cinnamon it's a fruity flavour. The fruity flavour was there in the first few bites but it kind of washes off in the milk. The cons about this one are that I felt a bit of a greasy texture on the roof of my mouth, weirdly I've had that feeling before with products like pepperette sausages. And the box in the picture shows the cereal squares each having an impression of a minions character on them. This is false. There are off-centered squiggly marks on some of the pieces but not a single one can be made out to be a character... it looks more like faint cinnamon swirls.

It is a sugary cereal, yes it is yummy, and it's a little different being a fruity flavour in this form... and kids will love the box.

July 30, 2015

My kids loved it dry as a snack I tried and didn't like the flavor. My kids were overjoyed when I pulled the box out as they love the movie. (I have to admit I loved the movie too!