General Mills Oatmeal Crisp Almond Cereal Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 322 in Cereal

Oatmeal Crisp Cereal, Chunky Almonds is made with whole grains helps in reducing the risk of high blood pressure.

August 12, 2016

I love this cereal, but now that my kids have discovered the great taste, I often find the box almost empty in the cupboard. It appears to be on sale quite often in my local grocery store, so I consider it good deal. I love the taste, although I do admit to my weakness of adding a spoonful of brown sugar to it every now and again :-)

August 12, 2016

I never tried this till I got a coupon and it was cheap enough for me to try out. I like the taste and the almond slices. I may not be able to buy it regularly but I'll sure be looking out for it on sale.

August 12, 2016

My husband picked up a box of this cereal today on sale at Food Basics when he goes to the grocery store he always checks to see if General Mills cereals are on sale this particular brand doesn't last long in my household everyone just takes a bowl of it as soon as it's brought into the house I would recommend this product to anyone

June 04, 2016

absolutely love this cereal! Perfectly crunchy, delicious oat clusters with a slightly sweet flavour. Love the almond slices! This is some of my favourite cereal.

June 04, 2016

This cereal is just okay. Slightly frosted flakes with small clusters of granola and almost slivers. It isn't very flavourful, rather just really sugary. There aren't many granola pieces so this cereal is mostly just sweetened flakes with a hint of nuttiness from the almonds. Granted, this cereal stays pretty crunchy when drenched in milk, which is pleasant and uncharacteristic of many flake cereals. There are much better cereal options that this one pales in comparison.

May 18, 2016

General mills makes really good cereal. The almond s are nice and crunchy, And they add alot of them to the cereal. I like to eat this cereal on its own too

February 16, 2016

Oatmeal Crisp Almond is delicious! It's sweet but not too sweet. There are almond slices that go well with the cereal. I love eating them as is, as a snack. It also taste great when soaked in milk.

January 20, 2016

General Mills Oatmeal Crisp Almond Cereal is my husband favourite cereal. Last year, he had cholesterol and he took this cereal for 6 months and he is now free cholesterol. very healty Cereal and delecious.

September 24, 2015

My Favorite have a box at my desk at work.

July 16, 2015

Love this cereal! Has an amazing taste and is so addictive!