General Mills Oatmeal Crisp Triple Berry

General Mills Oatmeal Crisp Triple Berry Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 322 in Cereal

May 18, 2016

This is one of my favourite when eating general mills cereal. The triple berry in the cereal is so good , And they add alot of berrys too, Which most cereals never have enough

January 25, 2016

Just bought a box of this and I LOVE it. The crunchy, ever so slightly sweet cereal flakes, the oat clusters and berries are so delicious. The berries taste great, even though they are dehydrated. They even taste fine once they're in milk.I will probably buy more once I run out.

January 25, 2016

I really enjoy this cereal! The berries brighten it up and make it a good morning snack.
The cereal is flavourful and has a mix of textures which is a refreshing change.
Get it when it goes on sale for a much better price!

January 25, 2016

Gereral Mills Oatmeal Crisp Triple Berry is now my new favorite cereal. The dehydrated berries actually reconstitute to taste and feel like real berries in your mouth. With the price of fruit skyrocketing right now, this cereal solves my craving for berries on my cereal. Way to go General Mills!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic