Good

General Mills Rice Chex Reviews

Ranked #229 out of 322 in Cereal

March 17, 2015

I bought Rice Chex when I was put on a gluten free diet at the suggestion of my Gastrointestinal specialist, as I have Crohn's Disease and certain foods trigger my flares. We were trying to see if gluten was one of these (as it is for a lot of IBD). It turned out not to be the case, but I found a love for Rice Chex. I like Chex cereal, it's tasty and not overly sweet, and has a nice crunch. I actually PREFER Rice Chex, as it is semi-addictively crunchy. My boyfriend also started eating it on my suggestion and really loves it too.

August 13, 2014

With food allergies plaguing our family, I decided to give Chex a try.
Not overly sweet, kids love it. It's become a quick dry snack as well.
I keep a couple of sandwich bags half filled with Chex to munch on at work between phone calls

June 05, 2014

I had never tried this as a cereal, bought it to make it into a snack mix but never eaten it as a cereal.

Well this morning I wanted something different and had some Rice Chex in the cupboard. Pored myself a bowl, poured on the milk and was quite surprised to find that I really liked it. Good taste and texture, didn't have to add sugar. Gluten free too, which is a big plus.

Do not know how I missed using this as a breakfast cereal, I always have it on hand to make up into the snack recipes on (or in) the box.

I would definitely recommend this cereal and to all you people who have problems with Gluten, I must say try this one it is so good. No sawdust taste like so many of the special Gluten free cereals. Definitely a winner.