Genuine Health fermented Vegan proteins+ NEW Bars Dark Chocolate Almond & Lemon Coconut Reviews

Ranked #106 out of 266 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

January 27, 2017

Genuine Health's fermented vegan proteins+ bars are a tasty quick protein source. I tried the lemon coconut flavour and enjoyed it. The bars have a nice texture and I liked the combination of lemon and coconut. I loved that there was 15 g of protein from great vegan sources packed into the bars.

Please Note: I was recruited to try this product at a reduced price in exchange for my honest review.

December 09, 2015

Recently I had the opportunity to try Genuine Health NEW Vegan proteins + Dark Chocolate + Lemon Coconut Bars. These provide 14g of a blend hemp, rice, pea protein. Added organic mung bean and spirulina. NON-GMO>GLUTEN-FREE>SOY-FREE. My fave is the Dark Chocolate Almond even though they both tastes great. This is a great snack to protein fuel your body to satisfy your hunger.