Good

Genuine Health Greens+ Energy Reviews

1 review
Ranked #26 out of 176 in Supplements

August 01, 2016

I went to the health food store and asked for something to replace my afternoon coffee. They sold me this little container for about $30 which seemed a bit pricey but worked out to less than a daily Timmy's. They didn't have the orange flavour in stock so I bought Cappuccino. The sales person didn't think it was very good and told me to mix it with lots of ice-always a bad sign. The first time I tried it I mixed it with water but it didn't dissolve well and was pretty gross. I did a little research and I think most people add it to smoothies. I bought a shaker bottle and have been mixing it with dark chocolate almond milk for two weeks. Everything is better with chocolate and it's pretty good that way. You do get the Stevia taste come through but it's not awful. I have also found it to he quite effective. Around two in the afternoon I get sluggish and tired but coffee keeps me up at night (or maybe Netflix, whatever) I feel the Greens+ does give me energy to finish the work day and keep up with the kids at home after. I have been feeling much more energetic and have been able to get more done at home after a tiring workday with no sick caffeine feeling it jitters. This is my new go-to.