George's Clothing

George's Clothing Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 54 in Tops

March 30, 2016

George clothing is good if you are shopping for childrens clothing. I buy my nieces clothing through georges and the quality seems to last the everyday wear

September 09, 2015

I think that George clothing is decent quality clothing and they have a lot of selection to choose from as well which I really like. Sometimes I have found some really cute clothing, like last time I went to Walmart I found this really nice Coca Cola shirt and it looks kind of vintage I really like it!

August 23, 2015

I sometimes buy this line of clothing at Wal-Mart. I've found the women's sizes aren't always true to size and are off. I always go up a size when buying for me. However the boys clothing line is fine, the sizes are correct. I buy my grandsons some shirts from this line every so often. They are pricey, but made of better quality material. They have lasted after many washes without fading.

August 08, 2015

good price but fall apart after 10 washes... lots of styles and colors to choose from though..

February 23, 2015

when you talk of value for money, this is it!

August 07, 2014

Really nice clothing line for plus sized women. The clothes actually fit comfortably and are flattering. Good stitching and they use nice fabrics. After many washes the clothes are still bright and soft. No fading or fraying!