Gerber Apple Juice
Good

Gerber Apple Juice Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 126 in Baby Food

October 13, 2016

I love this stuff, it is cleaned and pure. Perfect for baby. I gave this to my babies since they were 6 months old until they were ready for molk and chocolate milk. It tastes very fresh and you know you are giving your baby the best of what has to be offered.

August 03, 2016

My 1 years old daughter absolutely loves this product. It's easy to use. I mix it with water because it's strong. It fits in the diaper bag great. Doesn't take a lot of room in the cupboards and it's a really good price. I find it taste better than a lot of the other apple juice out there.

June 29, 2016

My toddler is very fussy but seems to like it . I do dilute it with some water as I find it strong for her. It nice to have something to give her on one of her fussy days

June 27, 2016

My baby loved it and i would highly recommend it to other moms.not only is it cost efficent its very helpful for when your baby is having a hard time going to the bathroom.

March 29, 2016

My sister absolutely loves this apple juice. Way better than any of the apple juices i have ever bought. I would highly recommend this product to wveryone of all ages

March 22, 2016

My son really enjoys this apple juice, I find that it isn't as sugary as other Apple juice and still has a nice taste. It isn't cheap but I always add water to any juice my son has so it does last a while.