Gerber Arrowroot Cookies Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 133 in Baby Food

March 21, 2017

Miam miam! Bon même pour les adultes ! :) je les recommande tellement plus plus ! À+++++les esseyer c est les adoptés! Je les recommandes à tous! À esseyer des aujourd'hui!!

March 13, 2017

Have you tried these? Seriously, they are absolutely delicious!! Not only does my daughter love it but I do too! Haha it's sweet and she loves eating it while watching the wiggles. I end up eating a few myself

February 27, 2017

I love these little snacks so much for my kids when they start learning to pick up and eat. All 3 of my kids used these and loved them! They not only got a good snack but we're learn g to pick up and hold on and eat all at once! They were also learning how things taste. My youngest will be eating this also. I would definitely recommend Gerber arrowroot cookies to family and friends.

September 29, 2016

Super bon au goût . Les bébés les adorent tout simplement. Simple et très rapide à donner en collation ,ils en demandent toujours plus. Bon prix aussi.

September 16, 2016

Love Gerber products especially these cookies. All my little ones have loved these and want more. So easy to eat and no worries about them choking. Great for little fingers too!

July 29, 2016

Gerber Arrowroot cookies have always been a staple in our house. The children have always loved these and continue to do so. I don't think it matters how old u r. Whenever u see someone eating one, u can't help urself and just have to grab one for urself as well.

July 06, 2016

My daughter loves these cookies and I feel good giving them to her for a snack! I even like to have one now and then, they are that good! Also great price point and good value for your money.

July 03, 2016

My son loves these cookies because they are easy to hold and chew. I love that they dissolve fairly quickly but I really wish they would have more nutritional value to them , they are empty calories , sugary cookies, but they are a good treat to spoil my little man .

June 28, 2016

I'm not entirely fond of these because they lack in nutrition and are considered fillers however my little guy does enjoy them, they easily mush and seem to have a pleasant taste. They aren't horrible by any means but they also don't compete with the real arrowroot ;)

June 27, 2016

My youngest loves these cookies! They are the perfect size for his little hands and mouth. They are one of the healthier options I have came across. Even I like the taste ;)