Gerber Arrowroot Cookies Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 126 in Baby Food

September 29, 2016

Super bon au goût . Les bébés les adorent tout simplement. Simple et très rapide à donner en collation ,ils en demandent toujours plus. Bon prix aussi.

September 16, 2016

Love Gerber products especially these cookies. All my little ones have loved these and want more. So easy to eat and no worries about them choking. Great for little fingers too!

July 29, 2016

Gerber Arrowroot cookies have always been a staple in our house. The children have always loved these and continue to do so. I don't think it matters how old u r. Whenever u see someone eating one, u can't help urself and just have to grab one for urself as well.

July 06, 2016

My daughter loves these cookies and I feel good giving them to her for a snack! I even like to have one now and then, they are that good! Also great price point and good value for your money.

July 03, 2016

My son loves these cookies because they are easy to hold and chew. I love that they dissolve fairly quickly but I really wish they would have more nutritional value to them , they are empty calories , sugary cookies, but they are a good treat to spoil my little man .

June 28, 2016

I'm not entirely fond of these because they lack in nutrition and are considered fillers however my little guy does enjoy them, they easily mush and seem to have a pleasant taste. They aren't horrible by any means but they also don't compete with the real arrowroot ;)

June 27, 2016

My youngest loves these cookies! They are the perfect size for his little hands and mouth. They are one of the healthier options I have came across. Even I like the taste ;)

June 27, 2016

My baby like this cookies. I know that the ingredients are natural, we know exactly of what there are made. Easy to eat for my little girl, they melt very well.

March 28, 2016

My son loves these, they are really affordable. He was eating them when he was younger and he could suck on them and they would just desolve. they are also a really good on the go snack!

March 27, 2016

I give these to my grandkid as I did my kids. They are great for teething and just for a treat and I always have a supply in the cupboard as I do with Farleys and others.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS