Gerber First Essentials Bottles

Gerber First Essentials Bottles Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 742 in Bottles

June 15, 2016

All of my kids have used this brand of bottles. They really are great bottles. Easy for the kids to hold themselves as they are slender. I've never had an issues with them leaking.
    I will continue to use these bottles and will surely buy them for my little girl once she's on the bottle

November 05, 2015

Great, lightweight bottle. Holds a lot. No leaks.

September 19, 2015

this is the only bottle my son love and honestly i can't complain they are really cheap

June 25, 2015

I loved these first of all, because of the price. I started my daughter with MAM bottles and unfortunately, she now won't use any other bottles. When we went from 20 MAM's down to 2, I thought I could go out and get some cheep but effective bottles....but nope. Thankfully they weren't expensive at all so I just ended up throwing them out but when I have my next child, these will be the ones I try and use most, along with the MAM's because they do work well.

July 09, 2014

This product is great because they are inexpensive and there are not a bunch of parts that can be lost. Compared with other bottles they are really old fashioned but because they are so affordable you can have many of them. Replacement nipples are inexpensive too but they come with the medium flow nipples and I prefer the slow flow even though my daughter is older.

scoof added a new review for
    Pine-sol lavender clean 4x

scoof added a new review for
    Candy Crush Saga

bhorv23 added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

Melcb777 added a new review for
    Mac eye shadow satin taupe

bhorv23 added a new review for