Gerber Graduates Juice Treats

Gerber Graduates Juice Treats Reviews

Ranked #114 out of 133 in Baby Food

GERBER GRADUATES Juice Treats Fruit Medley are fun fruit-shaped snacks with a soft texture, perfect for growing toddlers. These delicious fruit medley juice treats have no artificial flavours and are a terrific once in a while snack for those special occasions. This product should only be served to a seated and supervised child. Appropriate for children 1 year or older.

May 02, 2016

These were the first "candy" I gave my son when he was younger and he was a huge fan of these, I felt better about giving him these compared to similar products. These are pricey so I would get them when they were on sale.

September 05, 2014

My daughter loves fruit snacks. I buy these for her and i feel that they are more healthy then others.

August 28, 2013

Gerber Graduates Juice Treats for Toddlers is a fruit snack made with fruit juice concentrate. My toddler likes the taste of the juice treats and they have a good flavour (tropical) and are easy to chew and swallow. They come in fun shapes and convenient single serve pouches. I do wish they had more vitamins and they have no iron.