Gerber Peaches
Good

Gerber Peaches Reviews

Ranked #71 out of 126 in Baby Food

January 23, 2016

I just gave my daughter these today and she loved them! I tasted them and they actually tasted good. I will definitely keep giving these to her.

March 20, 2015

When my daughter was a baby this was her favorite fruit. We have always been loyal to Gerber because of their quality baby foods. These peaches taste just like fresh peaches, only they are creamy....so yummy.

February 22, 2015

After my son got out of baby food started eating solid foods .i still had 8 junior size bottles of peaches left .. chatting with friend one day .she said same thing happen to her ..she didnt know what do with them .so she made peach squares with hers .got recipe for those peach squares they were awesome . so today i'm still buying few bottles of baby food to make those peach squares .

January 28, 2015

The peaches in this baby food taste just like fresh picked! My younger grandson couldn't get enough of this flavor. I tasted it myself and it's great.

June 19, 2014

My girls loved the strained peaches from Gerber. Good consistency. I would often 'test' the jar first to make sure it was yummy enough for my kids :) I love the Gerber line of fruit - very yummy. This was my favourite flavour mmm!