Gerber Ultra-Thin Nursing Pads

• Soft, Light-Weight and Breathable to Ensure Comfort
  • Specially Designed to Draw Moisture Away from Skin
  • Moisture-Proof Barrier, to Prevent Leaks and Stains

September 01, 2015

wonderful product that works.

September 09, 2014

Excellent nursing pads! I used these right after my son was born 3 months ago. I'm not sure if i was suppose to but i did sleep with them on because I was leaking so bad! Definitely absorbed the milk well. Couldnt be happier with this product!

February 14, 2012

This is the brand of nursing pads I always went to with all 3 girls. I've tried others, but nothing compares. Thin enough that people don't notice the pads. Super absorbent. I leak a lot when nursing, so this is just awesome that I have no worries.

February 16, 2011

This is the most economical out the pads I've shopped for. It holds a good amount of liquid, due to its design, probably the best as well. The ultra-thin is awesome, because it doesn't cause extra padding,

I've tried the medela, while nice, leaked through to my bra once. The advent is nice as well, but a little too thick, but does conform to your breasts better.

the only downside is, if you have a thin bra, you might be able to see it through your shirt. and it can make that funny crease around your breast.

December 09, 2010

I would not have survived the first few months of nursing without these Gerber pads. As in, the in-between parts when you're out in public and suddenly you realize the faucets have fired off without a baby attached.

These breast pads have a moisture proof backing that will protect your bra area from getting wet in the same way a panty liner helps down below. They are disposable and extremely thin so they are completely unnoticeable and don't crinkle and rustle the way thicker ones sometimes do.

However, the moisture proof barrier means that your skin can't breathe, so if you've been sweating or have had a let-down, you really must change the pad. It also only absorbs a certain amount, so if you're experiencing a heavy let-down I suggest you cross your arms over your chest, applying pressure (that usually slowed and/or stopped mine after a few seconds).

Even if you're not planning to nurse, the first few weeks of milk coming in and then ebbing away may mean you'll leak. Nursing pads are must-have, just trust me on that ;)

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!