Get Creamed Body Naked Decadence Salon Hair Wash

Get Creamed Body Naked Decadence Salon Hair Wash Reviews

1 review
Ranked #635 out of 937 in Shampoo

July 24, 2012

This shampoo is made by a company based in Vancouver, so that kind of won me over from the start. After using it I was impressed - it works well AND is made with natural ingredients. It is made without alot of chemicals like sulfates and dyes and perfumes, and is really gentle. I found that I need to use a good amount to lather up my hair well, but it makes your hair feel so soft and nourished immediately.
The scent is great - it's mostly rosemary and lavender, but there is supposed to be peppermint oil in there as well. It's refreshing and invigorating and I love it, but I could see some people not really enjoying it as it's not really a traditional perfumey 'shampoo' smell.
I wish I had gotten the conditioner as well (this was in my June TopBox), but honestly I have used this shampoo with and without my usual conditioner, and my hair has felt amazing regardless. The name suits the product well, because it feels creamy when it's lathered up, and afterwards my hair feels really moisturized.
The full sized bottle is around $20, but on the website right now it's $16. I would definitely pay regular price for this, because it makes my hair feel amazing, plus it has natural ingredients and is made in Canada! Overall this is a really nice shampoo, and I''ll be keeping my eye out for this and other GCB products.

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags