G.H. Cretors Chicago Mix Popcorn Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 1166 in Snacks

All natural, rich, creamy, Aged Cheddar Cheese Corn to create the perfect combination of Sweet and Salty.

January 15, 2017

I really like how the cheese popcorn and caramel popcorn is put together in this delicious snack! The caramel popcorn is so delicious and the cheese popcorn is not bitter tasting! I recently discovered this popcorn a few years ago when my friend bought it for herself when we were shopping. So I decided to try it and I am glad I did!

January 07, 2017

My absolute favourite guilty pleasure. The saltiness of the cheddar combined with the sweetness of the caramel make this popcorn addictive. I also love that it is so light that I feel like I can eat so much more for the same amount of calories than I can with traditional chips.

December 14, 2016

I did not understand the hype on this until I tried for myself. I thought there was no way I would like the cheesy mixed with caramel, but boy was I wrong!!!!! It is the perfect mixture of sweet and salty! We now buy the HUGE bags at Costco, but they can be found at all the grocery stores as well.

September 23, 2016

By far my favorite snack!! If you like sweet and salty at the same time, you will love this. Highly addictive though....easy to eat an entire bag, it's that good. The mix of cheddar and caramel together, so yummy. A great everyday snack, good for get togethers too.

August 11, 2016

Oh my goodness G.H. Cretors Chicago Mix Popcorn is HEAVENLY! I love caramel and cheese popcorn but never would I have thought the combination of these two flavours would be so amazing. The quality of the popcorn and flavour is above any other packed popcorn I have tried. The kernels are large and have a lot of flavour. I typically purchase this as a treat and must put it in a bowl when enjoying as I have to limit myself as it is so tasty you could sit there and eat the entire bag!! One thing to note (and it does say so on the bag) but ensure you shake the bag before opening as the caramel corn is heavier and sinks to the bottom! If you haven't tried this popcorn you should put it on your shopping list!

June 02, 2016

This combination of flavors didn't appeal to me, but I was so wrong. The caramel is sweet and is cut nicely by the saltiness of the cheese. Make sure you shake the bag because the flavors sometimes separate.

May 29, 2016

This popcorn is so delicious with the right balance of salty and sweet. I was never a fan of caramel popcorn on its own but combined with the old cheddar, it's a taste of heaven. You can pick up this big bag of popcorn at Costco for a great price.

March 22, 2016

Love this mix. I've had other Chicago mixes before and I believe this is by far the best. Right amount of each flavour and they blend together so well.

March 22, 2016

Love this - I actually have to hide it from my teenage sons, and this is one of the few snacks I don't share down to the last bite! It's a little pricey for a snack, but every now and then you need to treat yourself right? I love the combination of sweet and salty, and the balance is just right.

March 03, 2016

Love this. Got into it after getting a sample of it at Costco. I love that it's half cheddar popcorn, and half caramel corn. It's perfect for when you want a snack but can't decide if you want something cheesy or something sweet b/c it's both. It's fun to eat; sometimes I pick out the cheese ones first and sometimes I eat one of each at the same time. It comes in a big sized bag (Costco). I do prefer popcorn snacks compared to chips or nachos b/c it is a tad healthier so I don't feel as guilty eating this as an indulgent item. There's really nothing wrong with this one: it's fresh, crisp, cheddary, and sweet. Two snacks in one.